How to close your Ning account

I have noticed many people are asking Ambreen to close their Ning account and of course she does not do it.  You can close your own account without her assistance.  Here are the step by step directions to do so.   After you close your account all of your previous posts to Ning will be erased.   You will still be able to read Ning but you will not be able to post.

Step 1 - After logging onto Ning, click on My Page as shown here:

1.png.6cc88fb1d22e11d4b48a4708d9d4a330.p

Step 2 - Click the "Settings" link on the right side of the page as shown here:

2.png.c1e85c2292866c2b1207392a35b0df9e.p

Step 3 - Click the "Leave Boquete Panama" link at the very bottom of the page as shown here:

3.png.48b5d87005a24b2463d5aab034b52b2a.p

• Administrators

Not a self-actuated method. CL membership can be cancelled by a simple request to an administrator via email to support@chiriqui.life or private message to admin_01. We would ask two questions:

• what the issue is, but there is no requirement to answer, and
  • a preferred disposition of any posted content, which would be complied with provided there would be no negative impact on the intrigity of the content of CL.

8 minutes ago, Woody said:

Looks to me like they used established legal processes for resolution of disputes.  

I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

This looks like a legal resolution to me also, Woody.  Now a non issue.

It must be difficult to keep track of all 137 people listed in that document and be sure that you are not a member of any group they are associated with.   To be safe you should drop your PriceSmart membership because one of them maybe a member of that group too!  No telling where they could be...   In the meantime, the rest of us live in the real world and use the tools and services available to settle disagreements and disputes.  

Take WryAwry up on his offer before that Mariana Trench of bitterness swallows you up.     Caso Cerrado - NEXT!!

• Upvote 3