"Cloudless" on Ning

Hi, Judi-- I live in Volcan. I'm not a member of ning but I read it to see what ridiculous stuff by Olga will appear next. When you cleverly put Olga in her place, she either pretends she doesn't understand--then again, maybe she REALLY doesn't.

Edited by Dottie Atwater
correction

18 minutes ago, Jim and Judi said:

No spoof. I'm it...her...cloudless. I'll write you a poem as proof if you like :)

I keep wondering why ning hasn't banned Cloudless.  You really go over their happy edge sometimes (to my delight), yet you hold on.  I think they really are clueless.  They don't seem to know when their chain is being yanked.

Much of the new Ning is indeed humorous in the moderators' stupidity and incompetence. But I, for one, draw the line at bottom feeding gossip mongering. Olga knows nothing except what she's "heard" about the status of Mango and the marital status of Craig (not Chris--she doesn't even know his name) and Maureen. But this doesn't stop her from spreading what she doesn't know around, to the detriment and, no doubt, embarrassment of two very fine people. Shame on her.

The thread TAKING ISSUES POSTED PERSONAL was interesting to me because it shows that it is human to fight, start a discussion, to start calling names on people and insulting people who does not agree with you.   

I thought that the problematic people on Ning were us, the outcast of CL. 

1 hour ago, Roger B said:

The thread TAKING ISSUES POSTED PERSONAL was interesting to me because it shows that it is human to fight, start a discussion, to start calling names on people and insulting people who does not agree with you.   

I thought that the problematic people on Ning were us, the outcast of CL. 

Well there are some new ningbats that are worse than the old banned ones ever were. O.o

• Downvote 1

So much for happy happy!  Ning tried to force the site to stay upbeat and always cheerful.  Then Olga started introducing inflammatory political discussions and wondered where all the happy went.  When you try to control people's emotions and passionate opinions, you will fail.  They have failed utterly at that.  Even the admins are now insulting people.  You're right, the current ning crop is getting nasty, and ning still lacks the experience and knowledge of the banned and ex-contributors.  It's too bad for the newcomers trying to find out useful information.

Edited by JudyS