Learn Spanish in 3 Days - June 16, 17 & 18th in Boquete

NewsLady

Does it sound impossible to learn Spanish in three days?  Yes, it is impossible when you try to learn Spanish in the old, traditional way.

However, there is a scientific method of learning… proven and described in numerous best selling books that create educational jumps by making education natural, easy and fun.   This course works because it is education without stress!  The course has been proven again and again by the thousands who have used this system.

Many of my friends have been to this class and report that they actually do learn Spanish in 3 days. After the class they feel confident communicating in Spanish anywhere.

So, I convinced the trainers to come to Boquete to teach the class because I know many here would love to be able to communicate better in Spanish but they don't have time to take a 2-3 month class.  (including me!)

The class has never been taught in Panama before and may never be taught in Panama again.  Join us June 16-18th to Learn Spanish in 3 Days in beautiful Boquete

See more details about the class and register at:

http://www.garyascott.com/2017/04/21/51402.html

The class is limited to 25 people. Sign up early to reserve your spot.

10 hours ago, BD said:

What's the cost?

This is the International Living of language schools, it appears. Anyone who has studied a foreign language knows that it is impossible to acquire a new language in three days. My advice is not to waste whatever money it may cost.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bonnie said:

This is the International Living of language schools, it appears. Anyone who has studied a foreign language knows that it is impossible to acquire a new language in three days. My advice is not to waste whatever money it may cost.

They say you will be able to put a few Spanish sentences together, using only the infinitive of the verbs.  That is probably true, but I doubt they could understand anything said back to them.  This seems to be for people with 0 Spanish, just to give them a jump start - a pretty expensive jump start.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Bonnie said:

I guess someone might be confident in three days in asking, " Donde esta el baño, por favor" anywhere in Panama, and then hope the person points somewhere in a general direction.  

That's about it.  Forget about understanding anything said in response.  Ask me how my French is.  I took a full year of it in college!

What a rip off!  Shame on them!  Same thing as losing weight in 3 days! If 25 individuals sign up for this ridiculous class they will gain $8725. Get real people. Don't even consider this scam!

Now I know the news Lady does not screen and verify items posted, but this pushes the envelope! Do we really need to be posting BS like this?