American Deported for Libidinous Actions; Sharia Law

NO Inappropriate Touching!

Panama expels an American for libidinous acts

A US citizen was expelled from Panama after a court in the country found him guilty of the crime of "libidinous acts" against a compatriot on a Panamanian airline flight from the United States, the prosecutor said.

The 35-year-old man, whose identity is not disclosed, committed a "non-consensual touching" to another passenger also of US nationality, so he was apprehended when he arrived in Panama City, the Public Ministry explained.

A Judge of Guarantees legalized the apprehension, filed the imputation and validated a penalty agreement presented by the Prosecutor's Office, which allowed that the sentence to 24 months of prison was replaced by a fine of 300 dollars and the expulsion of the country of the accused, which was carried out "immediately".

http://www.panamatoday.com/panama/panama-expels-american-libidinous-acts-5567

5 hours ago, Keith Woolford said:

NO Inappropriate Touching!

Panama expels an American for libidinous acts

A US citizen was expelled from Panama after a court in the country found him guilty of the crime of "libidinous acts" against a compatriot on a Panamanian airline flight from the United States, the prosecutor said.

The 35-year-old man, whose identity is not disclosed, committed a "non-consensual touching" to another passenger also of US nationality, so he was apprehended when he arrived in Panama City, the Public Ministry explained.

A Judge of Guarantees legalized the apprehension, filed the imputation and validated a penalty agreement presented by the Prosecutor's Office, which allowed that the sentence to 24 months of prison was replaced by a fine of 300 dollars and the expulsion of the country of the accused, which was carried out "immediately".

http://www.panamatoday.com/panama/panama-expels-american-libidinous-acts-5567

The Public Ministry of Panama stated he was an Iranian-American.  Panama Today seemed to have omitted that fact.

"de origen iraní y de nacionalidad norteamericana"

http://ministeriopublico.gob.pa/extranjero-expulsado-del-pais-cometer-actos-libidinosos-vuelo-aereo/

Perhaps the Americas need multicultural signs that are commonly seen in Europe.

german-etiquette-guide-for-muslims no groping sign .jpg

Austrian-Pool no groping signs .ab94b306-800x450.jpg

Woman-Man- germany620x382.jpg

dont stand on toilets .jpg

no poop in showers.jpeg

1 hour ago, Keith Woolford said:

The man who committed the offense is a U.S. citizen carrying a U.S. Passport who was deported to the U.S.

Senator John McCain was born in Panama. I don't think anyone calls him a Panamanian.

Keith,

So an Iranian-American?  It's significant if the individual is a Muslim who feels entitled to practice Sharia law.  It would certainly explain his actions.  Of course the incident could be alcohol related or both.

So an Iranian-American?

That's interesting.

Is Senator McCain a Panamanian-American? Is Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao a Taiwanese-American? Or is actor Keannu Reeves a Lebanese-American?

Is everyone in the U.S. hyphenated by their origin?  Or just the origins you don't like? ..or those of the people you would rather disown?

In any case, the report from the press was posted word for word.

Edited by Keith Woolford

I lived in Quebec during the 70's and being "groped" was considered a "compliment" and tolerated anywhere and everywhere.  I cannot count the number of times my bottom was assaulted with pinches in public!  The French male felt he was entitled and to call him out publicly was considered poor taste.  I would bet that most women have had events in their lives where inappropriate behavior has been forced on them.  I am glad that the media is calling these people out.  Change is way overdue.

33 minutes ago, Keith Woolford said:

That's interesting.

Is Senator McCain a Panamanian-American? Is Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao a Taiwanese-American? Or is actor Keannu Reeves a Lebanese-American?

Is everyone in the U.S. hyphenated by their origin?  Or just the origins you don't like? ..or those of the people you would rather disown?

Keith,

"Is everyone in the U.S. hyphenated by their origin?"

For employment purposes in the US, not everyone is a hyphenated American.  To maintain a legal "diverse" workforce we were required to maintain a balance of what the immediate metropolitan area consisted of.  Races and ethnicity were taken into account and some were labeled appropriately.   For the most part, people of European decent do not have hyphenated names regardless of the fact whether they were born in the US or immigrated to the US, they're simply labeled "Americans."

"Or just the origins you don't like? ..or those of the people you would rather disown?"

It sounds to me that you awoke on the wrong side of the bed today.  I hope your day improves.

5 hours ago, Siempre Soluciones said:

Keith,

So an Iranian-American?  It's significant if the individual is a Muslim who feels entitled to practice Sharia law.  It would certainly explain his actions.  Of course the incident could be alcohol related or both.

I didn't know that pinching my butt had to do with Sharia law. But let me tell you this, the only hyphonated Americans I've been groped by are the Arrogant-Drunk-White-Man-Oversixty ones. 

3 hours ago, Siempre Soluciones said:

To maintain a legal "diverse" workforce we were required to maintain a balance of what the immediate metropolitan area consisted of. 

Most companies would not have diversity quotas unless they were a part of an affirmative action requirement. I have never heard the term legally diverse workforce. 

The article below distinguishes the groper as Iranian Origins and American Nationality. Technically he is Iranian and this is not spinnable. Place of Birth.

By the way for Technical puropses----McCains" birth certificate is registered in Louisiana. When the Canal was under construction with Americans working there they came under the State Of Louisiana Laws. Lot of misinformation out there on McCains birth.  All Americans born in the Canal Zone during contruction have Louisiana birth certificates.

http://ministeriopublico.gob.pa/extranjero-expulsado-del-pais-cometer-actos-libidinosos-vuelo-aereo/

Maybe this will clear up the misunderstandings for everyone.

cheers......

48 minutes ago, Hil said:

The article below distinguishes the groper as Iranian Origins and American Nationality. Technically he is Iranian and this is not spinnable. Place of Birth.

Disagree. Place of birth does not necessarily determine origin. I was born in Germany, left when I was two and lived in Africa for the next 14 years. I am however, an American of US Nationality.

Edited by Jim and Judi

7 hours ago, MarieElaine said:

I lived in Quebec during the 70's and being "groped" was considered a "compliment" and tolerated anywhere and everywhere.  I cannot count the number of times my bottom was assaulted with pinches in public!  The French male felt he was entitled and to call him out publicly was considered poor taste.  I would bet that most women have had events in their lives where inappropriate behavior has been forced on them.  I am glad that the media is calling these people out.  Change is way overdue.

I wonder if you had grabbed and squeezed his balls if he would have considered that a compliment. 

Edited by JudyS
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, TwoSailors said:

This subject needs to be closed!

Although I agree this subject is sleazy and of little value to most people, please not more censorship and over-moderation.

Chiriqui LIfe suffers from enough tweaking and fretting by the owners.

15 hours ago, Jim and Judi said:

I didn't know that pinching my butt had to do with Sharia law. But let me tell you this, the only hyphonated Americans I've been groped by are the Arrogant-Drunk-White-Man-Oversixty ones. 

I would bet that most of the people who worry about sharia law don't have a clue about what it is.

12 hours ago, TwoSailors said:

I don't understand how this topic is a value for Chiriqui Life?  Is Cl going the way of that other insulting site? I hope not.

This subject needs to be closed!

Bud?

It seems to have at least as much relevance as the road carnage reports in Panama City.  Not sure why we should care about traffic accidents there. Sometimes that topic drifts into National Inquirer territory.

16 hours ago, Jim and Judi said:

Most companies would not have diversity quotas unless they were a part of an affirmative action requirement. I have never heard the term legally diverse workforce. 

Jim & Judi.

"Most companies would not have diversity quotas....."

All corporations in the US have diversity quotas.

"..... an affirmative action requirement."

Affirmative action is required in all US corporations.

The problem arises when there are numerous personnel changes and the employee demographics no longer meet the quota requirement. 

3 minutes ago, Siempre Soluciones said:

Jim & Judi.

"Most companies would not have diversity quotas....."

All corporations in the US have diversity quotas.

"..... an affirmative action requirement."

Affirmative action is required in all US corporations.

The problem arises when there are numerous personnel changes and the employee demographics no longer meet the quota requirement. 

You clearly don't understand affirmative action. Quotas are explicitly forbidden in the regulation. 

51 minutes ago, Jim and Judi said:

You clearly don't understand affirmative action. Quotas are explicitly forbidden in the regulation. 

"Quotas are explicitly forbidden in the regulation."

The "quota" is very clear in order to protect yourself.  If the metropolitan area of where your corporation is located is say 4% people of "ABC" race or ethnicity and your company's staff is 4% or higher of "ABC" race or ethnicity you won't lose any discrimination cases in court.  Period.  The judge will always rule in your favor.  Call it what you want.

I call it your self imposed quota. For years in human resources our ratio ran above or below. We documented all interviews with experience, fit, knowledge etc for each candidate with documented feedback of all interviewers. We never failed an audit in 20 years. Use this best practice and don't pull any shady crap and you won't lose.