Border Collie mix needs foster home or adoption

His owner wants to put him down because he is moving.  The poor dog has been living on a chain for 4 years.  We hope somebody wants this beautiful dog.
He is a male dog, 4 years old.
Email:  javierandmagalyhouse@gmail.com
ARF has run out of foster homes.  If you can provide one for this dog or others, please contact ARF at ARF

border_collie.jpg

3 hours ago, NewsLady said:

His owner wants to put him down because he is moving.  The poor dog has been living on a chain for 4 years.  We hope somebody wants this beautiful dog.
He is a male dog, 4 years old.
Email:  javierandmagalyhouse@gmail.com
ARF has run out of foster homes.  If you can provide one for this dog or others, please contact ARF at ARF

border_collie.jpg

What a beautiful dog. And this chain looks short enough that the owner has broken the law for four years. Has anything been done to him (the owner)?

I sure do hope that sweet little dog finds a home. 

All I can say is we are so grateful for all the dog rescue support folks.  We found a wandering dog and fully intended to have it adopted.  While waiting, we fell in love with her.  We have not regretted one day of dog ownership.   (And this is from two folks who never in their wildest dreams thought they would own a doggie. )

573f62c975ab8_BarkoloungerandTOYS.thumb.JPG.e7cb4859788a97165b4febb99ef2b344.JPG

This was taken when she was still banished from inside  the house in the early days.

573f626e67657_lyingdownatthedoor.thumb.JPG.8893c060afe90cc22bd559bf186abe6c.JPG

She  is now a very spoiled inside the house dog with her own furniture !

Alison

Edited by Admin_01
Inserted missing photos
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Brundageba said:

I sure do hope that sweet little dog finds a home. 

All I can say is we are so grateful for all the dog rescue support folks.  We found a wandering dog and fully intended to have it adopted.  While waiting, we fell in love with her.  We have not regretted one day of dog ownership.   (And this is from two folks who never in their wildest dreams thought they would own a doggie. )

ikbopu.jpg

This was taken when she was still banished from inside  the house in the early days.

JC2XPI.jpg

She  is now a very spoiled inside the house dog with her own furniture !

Alison

Hi Flossie, you are so cute!  Barko-Lounger - LOL

29 minutes ago, Keith Woolford said:

It was posted on FB that this fortunate dog, from outside the area, has been adopted by someone in Jaramillo.

13256341_1177286335638276_78700591703301

That's wonderful!  Thanks for letting us know.

Y7cFSp.jpg

Regarding dog rescue......

Let me say that this dog and my husband have fallen in love.   Bill and I will be celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary in a sweet little beach house rental that will allow us to take Flossy...(try figure)   Our lives now seem to revolves around the dog.(..and it's a GOOD thing......something different, unexpected  and very special).  This dog is now an essential part of our life.   Thanks again Judy, Dottie, Javier and Magaly ,Ruby and the entire team.   You are making lives for dogs better................ but as well....ours !!!!

Alison

Edited by Brundageba
  • Upvote 3

OK...for the first time we took our dog Flossy to the beach.  We fully planned  a fun filled frolicking time in the surf there at Las Lajas.   Soon we figured we'd have our dog riding a surfboard...like us !  OK, we come to discover the dog is absolutely terrified of the ocean......like this:   ( hrumpf !)

Scared-dog.jpg