Boquete Recycle meeting MONDAY

NewsLady

If anybody on CL went to this, please report.  It sounded very ambitious.  It probably won't be happening soon (no location yet, no buyer identified for the stuff), but an ongoing status report would be appreciated.  As Bonnie asked, who is organizing this?

Marcelyn and I had a chance encounter with Geovana while in Bajo Boquete last night. It was a situation where a conversation of any length was not appropriate, but we did have about a 10 second opportunity to ask about that meeting. Geo said that the meeting went well and that about 30 people attended. That is all we know.

10 minutes ago, JudyS said:

If anybody on CL went to this, please report.  It sounded very ambitious.  It probably won't be happening soon (no location yet, no buyer identified for the stuff), but an ongoing status report would be appreciated.  As Bonnie asked, who is organizing this?

It's my understanding that Geovana Caballero is the moving force behind this. I couldn't go because I was having a tooth extracted at exactly that time, but on the way home from the dentist I observed ten or twelve cars parked at the library.

NEW NEWS REGARDING THIS TOPIC!

If you are interested in a cleaner Boquete, and want to help to raise the consciousness of your fellow expats & Boqueteños please consider joining our group which will meet this coming Monday September 4th  on 3rd floor of the library at 5pm. We hope you will attend! Bring a friend!! Join us to discuss ways we can achieve a cleaner town and encourging everyone to recycle!

Si usted está interesado en un Boquete más limpio, y quiere ayudar a elevar la conciencia de sus expatriados compañeros y Boqueteños por favor considere unirse a nuestro grupo que se reunirá este lunes próximo 4 de septiembre en el piso 3 de la biblioteca a las 5 pm. ¡Esperamos que usted asista! ¡¡Traer un amigo!! Únase a nosotros para discutir las maneras en que podemos lograr una ciudad más limpia y animar a todos a reciclar.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...