All of the above

I wish to tell everyone that I am personally aware that my social commentary , enlightened as it may be, may cause lamentations amongst the general readership and for that I apologise in advance.  Phewww, its good to get that out in the open.  Over to you, Wry.

• 4 weeks later...

LIKE.thumb.png.c5320cc142b2516beb6de95f6

Interesting....I requested to be permanently deleted from NING in a post. (puleeze delete B&A in Brisas)    Next post a newcomer inserted the  YouTube Song: "Please Release Me " ( actually kinda funny)....then the NING administration posted this exact thumbs up...which apparently was copied from here (or so it might seem).  In other words: "You are released...and good riddance".   Nice.

People don't understand that Bud. They see hits on .ning on certain topics and think those are all members which Ambreen has basically led them to believe that they have nearly 7,000 members. I disagreed that they no way had that many active members and was called a troll. While that was insulting, it was by some member I never heard of before. There are a lot of "new" members coming out of the woodwork there. They are gonna need them. Many of those members are people that never go to the site anymore, just didn't bother to "unsubscribe" to the site. It's the same thing with AIP. People don't understand it's not all about the numbers, it's about how many "members" are active on the site. How many are one time views and how many are the same people (like me) going to a post several times in the same day when something new is added. I need to get a life! 9_9

This site is so much more pleasant and no bickering going on and no potty mouths. Thanks for the time you spend working on this site. Much appreciated.

• Upvote 1