Passing of Denis Cody and Help needed

NewsLady

gail.jpg
Our dear friend Gail Cody lost her husband Denis. He passed away in his sleep on Monday. 
As you know Gail and Denis have done more for this community than most. Always giving. Buenos Vecinos (Handicap Foundation), Hospice, Bid 4 Boquete and pretty much anywhere they are needed they are there. Few people have volunteered and given of themselves as much as these two. Always there for everyone. 
Now Gail needs our help. The expenses of dealing with this is overwhelming. 
We are collecting cash donations to help Gail get through this troubled time. 
Any donation would be greatly appreciated!
Contact me at fordogs@howlingsuccess.com. 
I'm coming in to Boquete this week and would be more than happy to meet people or do what I have to do. 
Please let's help Gail. How can we not?

Kristine Berg
Howling Success K9 Services
Bravo Doberman 
Dog Fetish

Gail has always been supportive of our community. A year and a half ago she made a special effort to accommodate an unusual travel schedule for two of our closest friends from the states by providing a special brunch and briefing and viewing of her hummingbirds. Johnnie and Larry were in awe of what Gail had achieved, and further that she was so open with her home. The food she prepared was wonderful. It is a day that Johnnie, Larry, Marcelyn and I could never forget. In this intervening time, Johnnie and Larry have both passed away. And with Gail's recent loss of her husband, we are saddened beyond words.

Marcelyn and I will be contributing to help Gail through these difficult times. To make things easier on everyone, Marcelyn and I will be leaving an envelope with our contribution at MBE Boquete for Kris Berg or perhaps someone Kris designates to retrieve and add to the donated funds for Gail. The envelope will simply have "For the Benefit of Gail Cody" on the outside of the envelope.

Perhaps others from our community who have had similar experiences with Gail can follow suit. Just a suggestion.

Phil McGuigan has also donated his office (Amigos de Boquete) in the El Dorado Shopping Strip as a drop off point. Tomorrow I will take my contribution there as well as contribution from two others. One of the donations I'm dropping off is from Irene Haine's sister in London, England. Gail was a good friend of Irene's and has helped me immensely to manage Irene's estate.

On 8/2/2016 at 8:09 PM, NewsLady said:
gail.jpg
Our dear friend Gail Cody lost her husband Denis. He passed away in his sleep on Monday. 
As you know Gail and Denis have done more for this community than most. Always giving. Buenos Vecinos (Handicap Foundation), Hospice, Bid 4 Boquete and pretty much anywhere they are needed they are there. Few people have volunteered and given of themselves as much as these two. Always there for everyone. 
Now Gail needs our help. The expenses of dealing with this is overwhelming. 
We are collecting cash donations to help Gail get through this troubled time. 
Any donation would be greatly appreciated!
Contact me at fordogs@howlingsuccess.com. 
I'm coming in to Boquete this week and would be more than happy to meet people or do what I have to do. 
Please let's help Gail. How can we not?

Kristine Berg
Howling Success K9 Services
Bravo Doberman 
Dog Fetish

"The expenses of dealing with this is overwhelming."  I can verify that.  Since Sam died, I have spent several thousand dollars on taking care of everything - funeral home, legal matters, etc.  And I had everything prepared and in order.  I imagine an unexpected death is even more financially burdensome.