4th Edition of the Boquete Handbook now out and available at the Tuesday Market and meeting March 15

NewsLady

On March 14, 2016 at 6:53 PM, Marcelyn said:

No way.  I believe this is the same book I very recently bought for $19.95. A big price, but I found information outdated and incorrect. I feel I wasted my money.

22 hours ago, The Zapadora said:

All you have to do is contact the Handbook admin and ask for an updated version...easy and simple.

www.theboquetehandbook.com

Thanks for this information on method to secure updated version of "The Boquete Handbook". My copy was purchased for $19.95 on February 9, 2016 and is the "4th Edition". I'm eager to learn the updated information. 

We looked at your website and it is not obvious how to get an updated version. Will you dispatch an updated version to me?

Appreciate your help.

@ Penny, Re the ning ad. We had an agreement with Lee, as an affiliate of the Handbook.That link was disabled as soon as the new ning owners took over.

@Marcelyn, come by the table at the Tuesday Morning Meeting and let me know the problem. If you got the 4th Edition, you've already got the updated version. There was an extra 80 or so extra pages of info in that version. Check and make sure your book file is dated 2016 and not 2013. I have never heard anyone say that the book was a waste of money ,that to me seems very surprising,given the depth, breadth and treatment of the topics. One can never guarantee that all the info is totally up to date as things change on the ground here from month to month,if not day to day. BTW Where did you download the ebook from\? You can us a copy of the file you received so we can review it.- info@theboquetehandbook.com

gracias,

On March 16, 2016 at 7:14 AM, Penny said:

So, when is the Zapadora going to stop paying Ning for their display ad?

On March 16, 2016 at 4:39 PM, The Zapadora said:

@ Penny, Re the ning ad. We had an agreement with Lee, as an affiliate of the Handbook.That link was disabled as soon as the new ning owners took over.

So, Penny, I also noticed the Zapadora's display ad for the Boquete Handbook on Ning is still present today.

Confusing. When do/did the new Ning owners take (took) over?