Colibri Restaurant Grand Opening

NewsLady

Hello Boquete!

We want to thank this amazing community for making Colibrí a reality. After working very hard to offer you all a wonderful new experience, we are ready to open our doors!

Our grand opening will be on THURSDAY MARCH 3RD at 6:30pm, we are now taking reservations! We invite you to check us out on Facebook (Colibri Boquete) and visit our webpage http://www.restaurantecolibri.com  to be the first to see our menu, learn our news, our specials and much more. 

We will be open every day except for Wednesdays from 12:00 noon to 9:30 pm and we will be open for brunch on Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm.

We are located in Calle Segunda sur at Hotel Isla Verde, before the road leading to Valle Escondido.

We hope to see you all here!

Colibri.png.981c6603f671c63bf671dbe70167
    ------------------------ 
    Colibri Restaurant
     -------------------------
    Boquete, Panama
    (+507) 6379-1300

• Upvote 1

Craig and Maureen did their best there, with great food, ambiance and decor. He provided the mandatory Jubilado Discuenta, and tried to keep his prices affordable.

Despite their efforts the overhead was formidable and they couldn't make it. 

When I see the new business owners are staying up-scale, enticing diners with well promoted reasonable prices, and staying within the law, I may be a solid customer.

I too await their prices, to go with an appealing menu.

Craig and Maureen were making a go of it until the owner of the building raised the rent substantially. I keep seeing this happen here. A business moves into a place with reasonable rent, spends lots of money on needed improvements, and then the landlord raises the rent at the first opportunity and drives them out.

We are discovering your comments today and you definitely have a point. Our wish is to offer the community in Boquete a great gourmet experience - that will change on a regular basis - while staying at a reasonable price.  Please find our prices on our website menu page (http://bit.ly/1TZH9BA) and it would be a pleasure to welcome you at Colibri one of these days. 

Have a great weekend!

Daniele & Carolina

Edited by ColibriRestaurant