Looking for name of an orthopedic doc

About

About a year ago I contacted Dr. Eric Tortosa (I think spelling is correct) from the list.  He's at Chiriqui Hospital and he answered my email on a a weekend in perfect English.  It turns out that my issue  (hip replacement related) resolved before my Monday appointment (he would have gotten me in that fast) so I cancelled and haven't seen him.  However, the other hip (arthritic but no replacement yet) is now acting up and I plan to contact him again.  No other references I can give.  Dennis

17 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Unless I'm reading her post wrong, Judy is trying to recall the name of a particular doctor rather than seeking a recommendation.

You're right Bonnie.  I finally got it.  It's good to know about the others though.

On 9/27/2017 at 4:02 PM, Dennis Philpot said:

About

About a year ago I contacted Dr. Eric Tortosa (I think spelling is correct) from the list.  He's at Chiriqui Hospital and he answered my email on a a weekend in perfect English.  It turns out that my issue  (hip replacement related) resolved before my Monday appointment (he would have gotten me in that fast) so I cancelled and haven't seen him.  However, the other hip (arthritic but no replacement yet) is now acting up and I plan to contact him again.  No other references I can give.  Dennis

I'll second the above endorsement of Dr. Eric Tortosa. He has fitted me with an artificial shoulder and a few years later, with an artificial hip. Both extremely satisfactory experiences, and (full disclosure) I consider him to be a good personal friend.