Is the New Hospital in Boquete finally completed, and in operation now?

I've just read a possibly valuable post on Boquete ning by, Val, suggesting that there is a local health facility.  

"What is happening here is incredible. The growth is amazing and also a bit disconcerting. Every day I see new buildings that I haven't seen before. Yes Jim, as you point out there is much good going on. Having a local health facility is huge."

P.S. Jim never said, "there is much good going on"!

Are you referring to the Policlinica near Oriana and the handicap center?  No, it's not completed.  The one in Dolega appears to be open though.  I see cars and people there, but I have never been inside.  There is an emergency room.  If anybody stops to check it out, would you let us know?

I should have included that the post of Jim's on ning was specifically referring to Alto Boquete.  So, in this case, Val was making an intentionally, invalid statement saying, "having a local health facility is huge."

"What is happening here is incredible. The growth is amazing and also a bit disconcerting. Every day I see new buildings that I haven't seen before. Yes Jim, as you point out there is much good going on. Having a local health facility is huge."

Further conclusions that ning is only allowing members who are claiming Boquete is "amazing".

NOTE FROM ADMIN_01:

The remainder of this posting was removed and returned to the originator via private message for reuse in an appropriate forum if she so desires.

Rule #14 of our Terms and Rules clearly states that replies must remain on-topic. The portion removed was not in any manner related to healthcare.

Edited by Admin_01
Violation of Rule #14
  • Downvote 1

I have not been into the one in Dolega but from the looks of things it is only partially open Mon-Fri, I do not think the emerg section is in operation.  As for the Boquete one, I'm guessing a couple of years at least considering the number of people they have working there.

• Upvote 1

John, sorry, I don't understand what you mean, are you saying that you think the hospital in Boquete has been open and staffed for a couple of years, or, it will be a couple of years at least before it will be open.

As for the Boquete one, I'm guessing a couple of years at least considering the number of people they have working there.

• Administrators

I had the same problem till I was told about that little "quote" that you click on at the bottom of the post. Works great. Try that Lynnie.

That is what the "Quote" at the bottom of each block is about.

There also is a "quote" option from a formatting perspective. When typing text, you can select a block of it, and then click on the " icon in the formatting bar.