I have been to Il Barolo three times for lunch, and all three times have been excellent. Fresh and beautifully prepared. Everyone I know who has eaten there sings its praises, too. Let's patronize this little gem of a restaurant so that it will become an enduring part of the community!

Edited by Bonnie
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Four of us had lunch there Sunday, the 8th.  Each of us had meals from the ''Mexican Food'' part of the menu, and everything was delicious. 

I had chocolate crepes for dessert. 

Very nice place, very good service, excellent food, terrible parking situation.

crepes.JPG

• 1 month later...

OMG, we had lunch there today. The black truffle risotto was out of this world. His mother sent them (truffles) from Italy and his 12 year old Pomeranian dog finds and digs them! He will have them on the menu as long as they last. Run, do not walk and get them while this incredible

Been here twice... and really wish this place would make it. Tacos and burritos added to the back page of the"Italian menu"!!! Why?? The food was not great.... and it should be. Very average. Arrived at 5:30 and left at 8 pm. No one else in the place.

Restaurant Parmagiana is 10 times better.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Marcelyn said:

This is really good news about ll Barolo moving to downtown area. The lack of parking at their current location is a major consideration for return visits.

There is certainly no extra parking around the Machu Pichu restaurant. Clients of La Orquidea have nowhere to park now and the street is difficult to traverse during the lunch hour. The area cannot support another establishment, imo.