Boquete Ning

http://boquete.ning.com/forum/topics/posting-ads-and-promoting-businesses-on-ning

Same ole same ole!

"This has been a topic of recent discussions where disrespect has reigned.I am sorry but this is not the way Ning intends to conduct business and most importantly name calling, insults, assumptions and behavior that is so out of line leaves a lot to wish for, especially coming from grown adults."

I have to disagree that this is "same ole".  I was one of the people taking the person to task who was crowding the Buy/Sell group with so many ads that she pushed everybody else off the front page after only a couple of hours.  She was using the ning group like a broker or an eBay volume seller, which was abusive of regular people just selling one or two items.  I applaud Olga for curbing that kind of activity.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I must say, it is entertaining to take a look at current topics over there. The current, most prolifically-commented upon topic serves to reinforce the observation that one "el Gato" continues to conclusively prove himself to be a common, garden-variety gnashshoal.

• Upvote 1

I can't believe so many people responded to that El Gato idiot, who thinks he's a member of the master race.  They responded even knowing he was just trying to rile people up.  I guess he's very bored and needed something to do.

• Upvote 1