I saw this mentioned on Facebook.  A lot of people in town are affected.  The recommendation was to visit the CVT in David (I have no idea where it is located) to get the packages rerouted there.  Several people stated that they were going there, but nobody reported back how successful they were in getting their packages.

Here is a WhatsApp message I received from them (which I've also translated) ..... you can pick up your CVT packages there....

Their number is 507-6317-0346

Brian 

saludos cordiales de Empresa Deluxe International hemos adquirido la cartera de cliente de cvt boquete pero hacemos la aclaracion que somos una empresa totalmente distinta e independiente,  si usted desea adquirir nuestros servicios de casillero POBOX si debera realizar unos cambios en su direccion de envio, estamos ubicados en David Centro area bancaria, frente a los estacionamientos del edificio Canalbank al lado de elany salon,  plaza Interprovincial.  Se le informa de igual manera que le llego un paquete el cual puede retirar en nuestra sucursal en David en la direccion brindada.

Best regards from Empresa Deluxe International, we have acquired the cvt boquete client portfolio but we make the clarification that we are a totally different and independent company, if you wish to purchase our POBOX locker services if you must make some changes in your shipping address, we are located  in David Centro banking area, in front of the parking lots of the Canalbank building next to the elany salon, Interprovincial plaza.  You are informed in the same way that you received a package which you can pick up at our branch in David at the address provided.

I don't read the notice as saying we can get our packages that were en-route to CVT at the new facility in David. In fact, I've heard that the owner of Senderos Plaza is holding the packages because CVT never paid the rent. It would be great if someone who successfully retrieved their package could post here and tell us how they managed to do it.

My package was received by CVT in Miami on 23 JAN 2020 and should have been in Boquete by the 30th of January at the latest ..... but it was not.  I kept inquiring with CVT about my package and they gave lame excuses - afraid to provide the truth.  I finally received the WhatsApp message from "Empresa Deluxe International" on 11 FEB 2020, citing that they had my package in David.  I picked up my package in David.

If your package is "hostage" within the building in Boquete ..... I cannot offer any assistance with that other than to say, contact Empresa Deluxe International at 6317-0346 .... since they took over CVT. 

Their hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.Monday thru Friday ...... 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday