A request or education

Is there a way to edit posts or comments after submitted? That is one of the things I liked about the .ning software. Maybe I can blame it on age, but I often am guilty of hitting send before I catch all of my spelling or grammar errors.

• Administrators

Is there a way to edit posts or comments after submitted? That is one of the things I liked about the .ning software. Maybe I can blame it on age, but I often am guilty of hitting send before I catch all of my spelling or grammar errors.

Check out the Questions and Answers forum for the answer to this question: http://www.chiriqui.life/topic/57-how-do-we-edit-our-own-postings/

Also does anyone how to make an photo album? 

Thanks for the info Chica, I had been looking for the edit button as well. I need to change something, but guess it is too late. Will have to delete then resubmit. 

More info: even if you're within your 5 minutes and click to start on the button to start editing, you had better finish quickly!  Last night, I tried to edit a response seemingly right after I sent it, but by the time I re-worked it, it was too late to submit. 

• Administrators

OK Chica. I was able to click Quote and revise a previous message. Thanks for the help.

Sorry Don, but using the "quote" function does NOT revise a previous message. It just starts a new message, leaving the erroneous or empty message still available for everyone to see.

More info: even if you're within your 5 minutes and click to start on the button to start editing, you had better finish quickly!  Last night, I tried to edit a response seemingly right after I sent it, but by the time I re-worked it, it was too late to submit. 

Ah hah! 

I'm wondering now if that's how my post about juvenile offender laws disappeared on Saturday. I know that I edited it. ..maybe it vaporized on a time-out infraction.

Guess we know now how to delete a post within the given time frame.

Agreed that ten or fifteen minutes gives a little more time for review and perhaps some sober second thought.

• Upvote 1