Best Wishes for 2016

Best Wishes at New Year's are generally directed at another person's health and prosperity, and I pass them on to all.

Mine often include a word or two about all of humanity living in peace and harmony, and I pass those on to you, too.

Perhaps not my best, but maybe one of my better wishes this year, is for less acrimonious and non-productive content to be posted by all members of the local online community. I'm passing that on as well.

Edited by Keith Woolford
  • Upvote 5

16 hours ago, Keith Woolford said:

Best Wishes at New Year's are generally directed at another person's health and prosperity, and I pass them on to all.

Mine often include a word or two about all of humanity living in peace and harmony, and I pass those on to you, too.

Perhaps not my best, but maybe one of my better wishes this year, is for less acrimonious and non-productive content to be posted by all members of the local online community. I'm passing that on as well.

Para 3 is spot on Sr Keith. Why can't we all just be friendly and helpful, and act like proper adults that our parents taught us to be?

Not enough "us".

Too much "THEM".

So, Happy New Year to all you others, you fringe-dwellers, you odd-balls, you knuckleheads, you People of the Mists, you Children of the Corn, you twinks, gomers, and goof-heads, you religious firebrands, you political lunatics, you fervent navel-gazers, you food activists, you former Canadians, you "Swirlies", you extreme surfer-types, you boozers, you butchers and bakers and candlestick makers, you shifty wanderers and you shiftless stay-at-homers, you hobbyists and obsessive-compulsives, you elitists, you lost and forsaken, you grifters and cons, you pros and amateurs, and all the rest of you poor losers who unfortunately aren't like me in every way, shape, and form.

Perhaps your New Year's resolution should be to move over here to the other side of the tracks, the proper side of the river, the front-side of the mountain, the good neighborhood, the "chosen" side of the planet, the correct corner of the galaxy, the right side of what's left .........

Time to straighten-up and start flying right. Then, maybe you can teach the world how to sing in perfect harmony.

Another friendly PSA from the guy who puts the "goo" in Guru,

wryawry