Panama doesn't seem to have the brands we're used to seeing in the U.S.  I've never seen Excedrin.  The aspirin they sell here tends to be 500 mg tablets instead of the 365 mg sold in the U.S., so if you take two, those are probably as strong as Excedrin.  If you need a particular brand of something, better to buy it in the U.S. or have somebody bring it.

Marcelyn, Excedrin is a combination of acetaminophen (Tylenol) and aspirin, with a little caffene (sorry, I never could spell). If you can't find it here, do some research on the net and you should be able to approximate the type Excedrin that works for you. The Chinese grocery on the left, a couple blocks after you go across the Inter-American going  from Boquete into David, has some medications I haven't noticed elsewhere. It is the last business in the strip mall (Beverly Hills Mall?) that is white with a green wall and a green strip over some of the stores. The sign is so faded it is hard to read. I may have seen Excedrin there at one time.