Hello all,

I'm not sure if this section of the forum is where this question should be posted, but here goes: my family is getting close to our move date (late April, early May) and I'm researching international movers.  I know about Rainier.  I also know there are quite a few others, apparently of varying quality.  In the past we were scammed by a shady moving company and had to report them to the US Department of Transportation and the FBI.  I don't want to get into that nightmare again.  Did anyone have a positive experience with a mover who shipped belongings from the US to western Panama at a fair price?  Any companies to avoid?  Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Hi Mary, I'm really sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience you had moving your items down.  I know it can be a very hectic experience, but please give Mexico Moving Company a try. We are a family business with 10 years experience handling international relocation, and our services extend to Panama. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, at affordable rates. Feel free to contact us for a free quote, or just to chat about your needs. www.mexicomovingcompany.com, or via email at hello@mexicomovingcompany.com.

Mexico Moving Company Brochure.pdf

1 hour ago, Ronald P said:

Hi Mary, I'm really sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience you had moving your items down.  I know it can be a very hectic experience, but please give Mexico Moving Company a try. We are a family business with 10 years experience handling international relocation, and our services extend to Panama. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, at affordable rates. Feel free to contact us for a free quote, or just to chat about your needs. www.mexicomovingcompany.com, or via email at hello@mexicomovingcompany.com.

Mexico Moving Company Brochure.pdf

Can MMC handle a move going in the south to north direction?

Mary,

B&B Moving Service here in Boquete has been in business for ten years.  Yes, they do both inbound and outbound international moves.  B&B is well known for great service and satisfied customers.  It is recommended to use a company local in Panama with their network of customs brokers.

If you contract with Rainier, their primary moving company in Boquete and all of Chiriqui is B&B Moving Service.

You'll never see them advertising because they have no need to.

bbmovingservice@gmail.com

Reviews:

http://boquete.ning.com/group/boquete-s-business-rolodex/forum/topic/search?groupId=1434455%3AGroup%3A513173&q=brent