Advertisers on Ning

This forum was created in part due to the new ownership and direction that Boquete Ning has taken.   While Ning has always been a for-profit website, the community supported it because it welcomed all points of view.   The balancing act of allowing discussions to be passionate but not abusive was not always maintained but advertisers saw the value of an open forum and supported it with their ads.   In other posts I have pondered what the current advertisers think and what they will do with regards to the dramatic change.   Unlike personal blogs and non-profit sites, advertisers are the money and a major reason that a sites like Ning exist.

Currently, (Oct 12, 2015), the following advertisers/sponsors and these links are on the front page of Boquete.Ning:

I will be interested to visit Boquete.Ning from week to week and see which advertisers continue to maintain their support of Boquete.Ning and their policies.  I find it interesting to see where dollars meet ideals.   Values are easy to talk about but actions show the true moral character and beliefs of those that support such a site. 

• Upvote 1

Watching it is sort of like a car wreck...   you don't want to look but you just can't help slow down, look and shake your head while muttering "poor bastard - what was he thinking!"

As for Lee, he probably started a site called HeavensGuide and his first post is entitled "Bedevil Ning" or "What the Hell..."

• Upvote 1