Help with Kodi

16 hours ago, Wilson Baker said:

Can anyone help me with using Kodi? I have Kodi 17.4 installed on Amazon Fire Stick. I get some movies but not all, and I can't seem to get any TV shows. Does anybody understand how Kodi works and can give me a hand?

You have to install apps on Kodi.  Go to "Get more..." and see what Kodi offers.  There are other apps that have to be installed line by line, because Kodi doesn't support them (but they work on Kodi).  These apps can give you movies and TV shows.  Here are instructions for two apps. 

http://www.kodireviews.com/duckpool-addon/

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-the-covenant-kodi-krypton/

John and Judy, thanks for the response. I'm way past these tutorials I've watched Troypoint, Kodi Unlimited etc. These guys tell how to install Kodi but none talk about advance usage of the App. I have fairly good success with movies but less to none with TV shows. I was hoping for a Kodi Guru and maybe there is someone. I asked Jason Boss about it but no joy there. Any other ideas please keep them coming.

7 hours ago, Keith Woolford said:

No expert but I am currently having my best success using the Exodus app.

Exodus is working again? It disappeared and was replaced by Elysium, then Covenant.

To Wilson, you can watch all the TV shows with these apps. I'm not sure what your problem is.

Edited by JudyS

Using Covenant, Elysium, and Duckpool Kodi addons for TV and Movie viewing.  No problems.  I don't know why the "TV Shows" section is not working for you.  Works on all 3 for me.  If you have Kodi installed on your FireStick and have followed the 17.4  install instructions for the Covenant addon, you should not be having an issue accessing the tv streams.  You can always go back, uninstall and reinstall. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2017 at 8:14 AM, Wilson Baker said:

John and Judy, thanks for the response. I'm way past these tutorials I've watched Troypoint, Kodi Unlimited etc. These guys tell how to install Kodi but none talk about advance usage of the App. I have fairly good success with movies but less to none with TV shows. I was hoping for a Kodi Guru and maybe there is someone. I asked Jason Boss about it but no joy there. Any other ideas please keep them coming.

Hey wilson, there are a lot of websites offering  so many guides from best Kodi addons to best kodi builds and even best kodi skins. I wonder why have you not been able to get some expert advise. I can help  you with covenant KODI setup with the new repository that is kodil repo.

What else do you need help with mate ?

Wilson, thanks for the post. I can only go so far with the websites and video tutorials, Most instructions take me to screens that do not appear on my screen while I'm following along plus they  go so fast it's impossible to grasp, even with stop and replay. I have Kodi 17.4 installed with Elysium, Gurzil, and Covenant addons. Mainly want to watch movies and sometimes I'm successful with the download. Most times, though, I get "No stream available". The videos to correct this are unintelligible to me. Have you had any success along these lines? Give me a call if you can. Wilson Baker 6818-2342

Wilson, if you are getting no streams available, on the first entry list to exodus (or whichever you are using), scroll down to tools, then to clear providers, clear cache and possibly clear search history, clear them all then back out.  Works for me, sometimes you need to do it a couple of times

On 11/14/2017 at 9:59 PM, Wilson Baker said:

Judy,  yes I have that,  but I get the message even on older movies as well. Noticed that Kodi has an update to 17.5, might try that. Thanks.

You must install Covenant Kodi Krypton 17.5 the updated version, You can get No Stream issues. In-fact you can get Covenant Kodi Download/Installation Guide With Video Tutorial

Hope it helps!

• Upvote 1