Gratitude to all! The Easter Benefit Concert is a Success!

NewsLady

The Easter Benefit Concert is SOLD OUT!!  Thanks to all of you who have bought your ticket. If you still want a ticket at the door, we will sell you one, but we can not guarantee a chair!...Although there is a pool!!
What an incredible community! I want to thank Kati Murphy for creating the wonderful Marketing Poster and all the tickets. She was so fast and so creative and did it all as a service to this community.
I can not thank the extremely professional and capable employees at Mailboxes,Etc.enough. Yaissel, Josmy, and Arturo are amazing! Thank you also Miss Velkys. Your leadership and gracious professionalism is a gift to this community.
In working with Mailboxes,Etc.I did absolutely nothing. They took my email from Kati and the next thing I knew they had printed everything, cut all the tickets, and then sold them all!! And again this was done as a Service to our Community! 
I am overwhelmed with Gratitude for living here and getting to experience on a daily basis such love and generosity given with a smile and most times a hug!

1 minute ago, NewsLady said:
I am overwhelmed with Gratitude for living here and getting to experience on a daily basis such love and generosity given with a smile and most times a hug!

I am in 100% agreement with Mary Ellen's sentiment. This is an amazing, amazing community with no equal that I've ever heard of.