1 hour ago, Bud said:

I have never heard of that restaurant. Can you give a location?

Parmigiano is located just south of the Fish House...same side of the street.  Nice outside deck or dine inside.  Pretty extensive Italian menu, not just pizza and pasta.

RetroGusto also makes a really nice thin crust wood fired pizza.  From their website: "Imported flour, mother dough from Napoli 10 years old, house made fresh cow milk mozzarella and great attention on cooking, our authentic pizza follows fundamentals from artisan pizzaiolo in Naples." 

It is excellent, but quite different than the Baru offerings.

Thanks. From your description, I know exactly where it is located. Will give it a try in the near future.

That building is where I had my first lunch (it was a sandwich place back then) when I was new to Boquete. That was November of 2001. Wow, does time fly when you're having fun.

20 minutes ago, Bud said:

Thanks. From your description, I know exactly where it is located. Will give it a try in the near future.

That building is where I had my first lunch (it was a sandwich place back then) when I was new to Boquete. That was November of 2001. Wow, does time fly when you're having fun.

Panama Roasters?

On November 16, 2015 at 4:20:21 PM, Deborah said:

Parmigiano is located just south of the Fish House...same side of the street.  Nice outside deck or dine inside.  Pretty extensive Italian menu, not just pizza and pasta.

So where is parking for Parmigiano?  We tried to go for lunch yesterday and decided to move on to a different restaurant because we didn't want to park in another vendor's area (like the car wash across the road).

On 11/16/2015, 4:20:21, Deborah said:

19 hours ago, TwoSailors said:

Park on the side street next to S & S or side street next to Mikes.

We parked on the side street next to Sugar & Spice, ran thru the rain and arrived at Parmigiano Ristorante. Enjoyed pasta carbonara with a side of garlic toast. Quick service, friendly and accommodating wait person, great drinks (especially the homemade lemonade), tasty food--all in nice environment. Staff indicated they are aware of the lack of parking and are talking to the owner of the property behind their restaurant.

Another great eatery in Boquete, opened now for about four months. They do accept credit cards - Visa and M/C.

Bottom line here is that we will definitely be returning for more Italian food.

• Upvote 1