Holistic Health Examinations and Much More - Holistic Panama

NewsLady

Www.HolisticPanama.Com

Holistic Assessments - Homeopathy - Holistic Detoxification Programs - Vibrational Medicine - Bio-Resonance - 

Liposomal Vitamins & Supplements - Perceptive Counseling - Healing Sessions - 

and More! 

Thank You Wonderful Community - We are Your Local Holistic & Natural Medicine Practice 

Here In Boquete ..  We Have Lots to Offer For Those Who Want to Really Want to 
Take Command of their Health , Overcome Their Issues &  Do So in a Wise , Intelligent & Natural Way ..

Holistic Panama Provides Comprehensive Health Screenings & Holistic Evaluations Which Focus on the Health 
of the Body's Organs , Systems , Meridians & Subtle Energetics .. 

We are able to Reliably Screen For Specific Toxicity , Chemicals , Parasites , Vitamin & Nutritional Deficiencies - All of the Factors Which are the Real Cause of Health Problems !
Once Precisely Determined , Then We Work With You to Create a Compatible Detoxification & Healing Program That Truly Gets the Job Done ! 

Whether You are Interested in Health Prevention or In Overcoming Real Challenges , We Can Help. 
Please Check out Our Website and See All That We Offer .. 
Read Our Testimonials - Become One of our Success Stories 

Thank You For All the Support & Appreciation that This Community Gives ..
We are Happy to Be in Service to You!
~ Many Blessings ~

6377 9291
  • Upvote 1

I don't know about you, but I really would like to see a name associated with this type of announcement/ad. I always like to know with whom I'm dealing before making contact. And, yes, I went to the noted website and, after a few clicks, learned who the founder is. But I don't think the customer should be required to do research. (In case you're wondering, I have no personal interest whatsoever in this.)

Edited by Bonnie
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Customers should always do research on any subject before parting with their money.

Jason Kerr's website is extremely clear, informative and professional for people seeking these kinds of alternatives . . . which happily I am not.

Bonnie, skepticism and being uninformed are two different conditions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, John R Hampton said:

Customers should always do research on any subject before parting with their money.

Jason Kerr's website is extremely clear, informative and professional for people seeking these kinds of alternatives . . . which happily I am not.

Bonnie, skepticism and being uninformed are two different conditions.

Of course you're right about the necessity to conduct research before getting involved with anything like this. I was not clear. I object to any ad that does not reveal the name of the sender of that ad, not just this particular one. We've gone through this before with some other posts. Like you, I would not have been interested in any event, but I still would like to know who posted. Maybe that's asking too much.

• Upvote 1