Can I get and send overnight mail?

I have used DHL in David two times. Once for Miami and once for Austin,Tx. Both times the package arrived within 24hrs. They tell you within two days but usually a package makes it there within 24 hrs. My packages always left david the same day and usually on the first available flight out of Panama. I don't know about the overnight shipping. Good tracking on the computer  also.

Edited by Hil
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hil said:

I have used DHL in David two times. Once for Miami and once for Austin,Tx. Both times the package arrived within 24hrs. They tell you within two days but usually a package makes it there within 24 hrs. My packages always left david the same day and usually on the first available flight out of Panama. I don't know about the overnight shipping. Good tracking on the computer  also.

Hil, Have you ever received? Or just sent?

10 minutes ago, Keith Woolford said:

Expats may find those directions peculiar, but couriers and delivery people can sort them out.  

When I lived in Africa, with no addresses, directions were a description of miles of dirt road and paths through the bush. This is waaay better ;)

Edited by Jim and Judi
  • Upvote 1