Who Joins Boquete Ning?

Regardless, I marvel at the relentless, continuous "Us vs: them" mentality on display over there -- particularly how certain quick-to-judge prolific opiners present pet peeves with "newcomers" and other "gringos" that simply don't stack-up to the expectations of the smug expert. However, the quasi-Yogi Berra-expectorations remain a priceless reminder of the ongoing human comedy, presenting hubris on full display, just like a peacock quivering his tail fan ....

C'mon, Honey, don't cha wanna shake yer tail feathers?

Sometimes I wonder if you all know who you really is moderating you on the other side?  If you knew, you would not even bother to give attention to their desperate attempts to survive. Her and her many aliases, and a few that (like me) though we were speaking with decent  people, is what is keeping the discussions alive.   Bob Hunter either does not care or does not exist,  If he would he would intervene.  Any decent owner of that site would at the least try to save his investment unless he has something more Machiavellian in mind.  

http://arrestfiles.org/publicinfo/olga-caridad-suarez

Now that you know, are you going to keep a person like that steal your peace?  She can't even keep the peace in her own home, much less moderate what is by nature a volatile discussion forum.

An we, "the dumb ones" let her.  Well, you know the truth now, what are you going to do about it.

That woman caused much unprovoked damage to my life that you guys don't even dream.  But I am still strugling to put it behind.  That is why you read that nasty letter you all read an judged according to the little info you all had.  My Panamanian friends gave me their unconditional support, they knew who she was.  Very few american friends reached out in their own way.  The rest gave me the silent treatment.  That letter I wrote to her was highly provoked by numerous letters she sent and by her anger towards me for something I was totally unaware of.  She hacked my email account, who knows what else.  I was a friend of her boyfriend's ex wife.  Why take it out on me?  My friend and I were in the dark.  I did not know at the time who I was dealing with.  (one misdemeanour, two felonies) That is why her only option is working for ning.  She can't get a job in the states, but nevertheless Bob Hunter keeps her on a position  that used to infIuence all of us in some way or another.  I became obsessed in finding out who she was because I could not understand her uncontrolled rage towards me and all the damage she provoked in my life.  Now I know.  The only choice is going forwards and put it behind.

Edited by Marcela
  • Downvote 1

Marcela you are not well. This woman has done nothing to you but to stop you from spamming Ning with your flea market ads.

She just posted a link to all the cases she has in Civil court with her ex husband and the criminal case which ended in no convictions, to say what you are saying can be used against you in a slander lawsuit, If I were you, I will be careful as to what I write. 

For all, Olga just posted a forum with all the links, no convictions, the felony charge says No Action this woman Marcela is clearly unwell and I do not know why people on this site constantly obsess about Ning. Let them be, they do not mess with you or post about you. I am a member on both sites and get local info from both, users here may want to post informative forums rather than trash other people and allow crazy members to trash people without basis.

I have Olga on Facebook, I know where she works and I can guarantee you Marcela will never be allowed at such a place.... wow

1 hour ago, Keith Woolford said:

Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag. This would explain why the site is being moderated from Miami.

Battery and Aggravated Battery are serious charges, particularly when considering that a person of this size has the inherent capability to inflict some serious physical damage.

You must have a conviction. Anyone can be charged but the end result is what matters. Go on Ning the case is posted

1 hour ago, Gordon Bakke said:

So, Olga Suarez is Cuban-American? Huh....

Yes, Cuban born and US Citizen she has said so many times on Ning and everywhere. She was raised between Panama and the US, I believe from the 70's. This is common knowledge. 

Sounds to me like Olga and Danielle are the same person.  

(Much too defensive with too much personal information about the situation.)

"Whatever......"     I agree, Gordon, members here don't care about the "Olga Saga".

16 minutes ago, Gordon Bakke said:

Guess I wasn't following the "Olga Saga" as closely as I should. Just assumed, as the chosen moderator, that she was Panamanian. Whatever...

She has always said she is in an expat and that is why she writes info to help out expats adjust to Panama living. Being raised in Panama and having been married to a Panamanian and having a Panamanian family gives her inside info. I am her personal friend and I know her step mom's family for many years. Her daughter is also Panamanian by citizenship and worked at AIB

My beef with her has nothing to do with her arrest record but everything to do with the fact that she jumps all over other peoples posts.  As a moderator this is not what she is supposed to do.  Ning or any other blog forum is for the use of the resident users, not the employees of the company.  Her attitude that she "knows everything about Panama" is most annoying.  Now it appears from these posts that she is also lying about her origins.  Obviously she cannot be trusted. 

4 minutes ago, Danielle said:

She has always said she is in an expat and that is why she writes info to help out expats adjust to Panama living. Being raised in Panama and having been married to a Panamanian and having a Panamanian family gives her inside info. I am her personal friend and I know her step mom's family for many years. Her daughter is also Panamanian by citizenship and worked at AIB

Danielle/Olga

With all the due respect I dont think that having lived some years in Panama and having been married with a Panamanian give her the truth about Panama and Panamanians. She has written so many things that are not correct, biased and with wrong and false information.  I did posted a couple of times some corrections of her posting but .... looks like she didnt like it to much.   That is why I did mainly participated at Boquete.Ning.  Just to clarify facts and information given wrongly to the members.  But you know what I got tired of this and did not really care any more.  I was one of the couple of real panamanian participating at Boquete.ning giving information, facts and help to many members of NIng.   

• Upvote 4

My purpose in posting the original was not to provide a venue for personal issues, but to let people know that, when Boquete Ning boasts about their high numbers of new members, some of those new members have joined only for the purpose of spamming or scamming (Princess).  Spamming is profitable.... it is not done out of mischievousness or maliciousness, but is a business.  They only need a few innocent people to click their spam link for it to be worth their while.  A click means that a virus or a trojan could possibly be acquired, or that an IP or email address is noted and available for sale.  It is apparently a profitable business, or it would not be so popular.

In the old days, Lee and I screened every single request for membership. Applications like that from Princess would not be accepted.  We knew the locations of many spammers and those applications would not be accepted.  We had about 8 to 10 applications from spammers per day, membership denied.  When a spammer DID get in, the minute he/she posted the first spam they were removed from Ning.  In the old days.  Obviously, applications for membership are always accepted now, regardless.  And even after numerous spam is posted, the member is allowed to continue.  Putting all Ning members at risk, especially those who are not tech-savvy and/or who post their email addresses on Boquete.Ning.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

In the interest of fairness to Olga Suarez, I am quoting her posting from earlier today on this subject, and then locking this topic. A locked topic remains visible but disallows further postings.

There is nothing to be gained from continuing personal attacks or attempting to justify past actions.

Fran began the topic and gets the last posting. We appreciate her last reply clarifying the reason for posting the original topic.

So, since Chiriqui Life has nothing better to post or no topic forums despite the fact they brag about being the site with the expats who live in Boquete, there is yet, another attack post about Ning this morning, which includes a reply by crazy Marcela Barraza with a link to my arrest file.

So, if you are so interested, and for those who care... this is the TRUTH and you can look it up under case F15-18266 Miami Dade County Clerk of Courts Criminal Record Search. Yes, my ex-husband and father of my 13 yr old son and I have been at it since 2009, if you go on the Civil search page you will see multiple cases linked to our divorce, going back from Dec 2009 until now that we are in Court. In Miami there is a law that establishes that in a domestic dispute someone MUST and WILL get arrested. On August 8, 2015 my exhuband and I got into an argument over my son, who has been living with him since 2013. My ex husband called the police and made a FALSE police report which lead to an arrest that lasted 22 hours on September 1, 2015. This case went NOLLO PROSERE, no action were taken on 2 charges and the lawyers on the case are moving to have the case closed. Everyone knows this, I have mentioned in previous posts that I am having legal issues in Florida I must take care of, however, I am able to travel at will and do anything I was as when a case is NOLLO PROSERE means you are NOT GUILTY AND NOT CONVICTED of any charges. The Deferred Prosecution Program asked me to take a class which I completed before the time, other than that, no convictions on my record. Nor have I ever had one for any crimes in the US or anywhere in the world.

https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/CJIS/CaseSearch.aspx

https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/ocs/Search.aspx

While Ms. Barraza has some kind of personal vendetta against me, I can tell you that I have no shame in having that one issue in my past. As it is not a conviction or adjudication of any charges, I am clear and have no legal troubles. I am however, fighting for my son's custody and this battle has been long and costly. 

The reason I am in Miami is simple, when in June I was very sick and required medical care, I had to be flown twice to Florida as in Panama, the doctors I was seeing were not familiar with my case. I did have a brain aneurysm in 2012 along with some other medical issues, therefore my care and treatment have to be very specialized. It was a matter of decision at the time. I was fighting custody long distance, which does not help, traveling every 2 months and that took a toll on my health, so Luis Alfonso who was fully supporting me at the time suggested we permanently left to Florida.  

So, for all who care to judge, do so with the right information on the links above and not based on an ex drug addict Marcela Barraza's claims who does not know me personally, however, does have a daughter who served jail time for money laundering, has been married multiple times to expats to get financial gain, has filed multiple bankruptcies in the US, has been involved in drug and DWI arrests and pretends to be someone she is not. She has been practically disowned by her family, however, she pretends to be this rich, moral activist who free loads off expats. I did pay for her background check and will make it readily available to anyone who wants since I own it. That is why she left the US and went to Panama to free load off  her family and hook another foreigner. 

I have had it in all honesty with the attacks on me, and on Ning and truthfully, I do this because I like it and I enjoy my life in Boquete, which by the way, I already bought my plane tickets to come visit soon to start planning my return on a more permanent basis again.  I do not need to answer on the other site which allows these kinds of posts, at least Ning does not make it a topic to go and bash other sites.  What I get paid from Ning from doing this can also be made available, and trust me, it does not cover my expenses or pays for my living.

For work, I have always done Construction Management, having a BS Construction Management from FIU, as well as being a CAM, PM and RE Broker. I make a pretty decent living working for a high end contractor, you are all welcome to my FB page to view my frequent posts. My employer, my friends and the people that matter know everything about me. As I said, I am an open book, any and all questions are welcomed.