Uniforms for the Students of Los Naranjos

NewsLady

Dear Boquete Generous Contributors,

Job well done!  A heartfelt thanks to all of you who so unselfishly gave in order that the needy children of Los Naranjos would have uniforms once again this year!  This collaborative effort put smiles on the faces of scores of children who know that someone gave of themselves in order to make their lives better!

Eduardo worked hard through this whole process procuring all that was needed and proudly presented each child with the fruits of your labors and his.

I would like to apologize for the lateness of this notice…all this time I have been trying to attach pictures that “speak a thousand words.”  I apologize I was unable to do so.

Again, we extend our thanks! 

This seems to be a perennial short term effort in this area of Boquete by some folks.

If people really want to help the children of that community, they should assist them in becoming documented so that they can participate in the national 'beca' or scholarship program, imo.

Edited by Keith Woolford