Ramtec

JohnF13

In all this doom and gloom,  just want to say a positive word about Ramtec.  I went into the Terronal Mall store yesterday to look for a new washer.  I met a delightful young sales lady there who showed me what they had and mentioned that if I needed something special to just let her know, she would source it and give me a price.  Then if we agreed on the price they would order it for me.  Long story short, returned there today and bought a washer.  Good service.  I asked for home delivery, it was there as we arrived home about an hour later. Recommended!

• Upvote 2

There's a Ramtec store in Plaza Terronal?? Since when and where is it located?  I went shopping for a washer yesterday and went to Do It Center, Price Smart and Rodelag. All the washers they had were digital with multiple circuit boards. Not what I needed. Then I drove to the Ramtec store down by the park and it was closed up tight. So tell me about this Ramtec store in Plaza Terronal. It must be new.

By the way, I ended up buying my washer at La Reyna. Paid more than I wanted but they had a good selection and what I wanted.

7 hours ago, Penny said:

There's a Ramtec store in Plaza Terronal?? Since when and where is it located?  I went shopping for a washer yesterday and went to Do It Center, Price Smart and Rodelag. All the washers they had were digital with multiple circuit boards. Not what I needed. Then I drove to the Ramtec store down by the park and it was closed up tight. So tell me about this Ramtec store in Plaza Terronal. It must be new.

By the way, I ended up buying my washer at La Reyna. Paid more than I wanted but they had a good selection and what I wanted.

Over near CONWAY.