I am sending this out as a public service announcement.  Most of us want to be reasonably healthy so that we can enjoy our lives and extend them through that "ripe old age" we all aspire to.  These are my thoughts on how to do that.

Doctors and hospitals kill people?

Yes, there have been reports that people were being intentionally (or apparently intentionally) killed in Elmhurst Hospital in Brooklyn during the COVID-19 virus scare, but that is not what I am talking about here.

According to a 2004 report authored by multiple medical doctors (entitled “Death by Medicine”), the total number of deaths caused by conventional medicine in the US is an astounding 783,936 per year.

You can read the article and the report, itself, at the link in the paragraph above.

I believe that there is a place for doctors and hospitals, mostly in the areas of health maintenance, traumatic injuries and a few other areas.  It is a choice for every individual to make.  Unfortunately, most doctors are trained to believe that treatment with pharmaceutical drugs and with knives and saws are the best approaches to treatment when actually, they should be last resorts.

I am now eighty-six years old and moderately decrepit but otherwise in rather good health.  I have never had a broken bone and never had an operation inside my body.  I have visited doctors maybe four or five times in the nearly twelve years we have lived in Boquete.  I take no prescription medications.  I do, however, take colloidal silver to strengthen my immune system and boron supplement to keep my bones strong.  I also take a variety of carefully selected vitamins and supplements to maintain the health of my brain and body.

I need to clearly say that I am not a doctor.  I have a degree in biology and one in mathematics.  My wife is a registered nurse; that's about as close as I come.  But I study a lot about medical and health matters and am willing to talk with you and give suggestions for no charge with the caveat that they are only suggestions that you can follow or not follow. 

To the extent that I might recommend one or more products that I make and sell myself, this could be considered a form of infomercial.  But as with any other recommendations, you can follow or not follow them.  I have long followed the principle that I do not help little old ladies cross the street if they don't want to cross the street.

Having said all of that, I would like to invite anyone who may have questions about how to maintain his or her health and possibly minimize medical visits and the use of pharmaceutical drugs to contact me and let me know a bit about your situation.  Please be aware that one answer you could possibly receive from me is "I don't know."  I only operate within the limits of my knowledge and experience, though I am willing to do some limited investigation.

If you would like to receive a packet of information about my El Matador products, please mention that when you send an email.  I can send it via email or WhatsApp.

Feel free to share this post with other people you think may be interested.

My email address is usn11958@gmail. com.  Please mention CHIRIQUI.LIFE in the subject line.

Thanks,

Bob Gregory
Edited by Moderator_02
convert email iinto hotllink