Call Marilyn for Technology Assistance!

MJ

Hi Bonnie,

My hourly rate is $60 per hour, one hour minimum.  I offer project estimates for projects or problems that would take longer.  For instance, virus removal, data recovery, etc. can take substantially longer than one hour. In those cases, I review the needs and quote.

I have nearly 10 years worth of references here in Boquete alone and more from overseas with whom I work remotely. 

Backing up your data before major changes is a normal part of my services.

Web sites, photography and online marketing have a menu of prices depending on the needs of the client.

Thanks for asking

M

"My hourly rate is $60 per hour, one hour minimum." Gulp.

Sorry to mention a "competitor," but I'm very glad that I recently found Dan Porter (Twin Wolf Technologies). Unless I have a hardware situation, Dan can access my computer remotely and fix almost everything. His rates are very reasonable, plus he installs for free an excellent anti-virus program. He doesn't charge "gringo prices."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Dottie Atwater said:

"My hourly rate is $60 per hour, one hour minimum." Gulp.

Sorry to mention a "competitor," but I'm very glad that I recently found Dan Porter (Twin Wolf Technologies). Unless I have a hardware situation, Dan can access my computer remotely and fix almost everything. His rates are very reasonable, plus he installs for free an excellent anti-virus program. He doesn't charge "gringo prices."

I love Twin Wolf... he's done wonders for me and for the people to whom I've referred him.  Go Dan!!

• Upvote 1

Hi Dottie,

There will always be someone cheaper and many times, someone more expensive.  I offer high quality services which you have never used.  Not a problem, but if you want to hijack my thread to discuss a "competitor", perhaps you should have experience with both prior.

There are a few of us around that do very good work. Locally and remotely.  I too, install free software where appropriate (anti-malware & anti-virus among others) and use secure remote connection when needed.  I have clients on 4 continents.  We all offer great services.  If you have questions on my services, which this thread is about, please feel free to contact me.  I'm sure Dan would feel the same if this were his thread.

Marilyn, I see you have run across some of my loyal and devoted clients.   I am sure there was no ill intent to hijack your advertisement, however an open discussion forum is just that - open for opinions and comments, especially when it comes to similar services being offered.   That is the price for "free" advertising on an open forum.  I would not be surprised to see some of your clients posting comments if I were to advertise on an open forum as well.

To my clients, thank you for your praise and loyalty.  To Marilyn, please do not take offense because I am sure none was intended.

Let's let this thread return to Marilyn's services.   We all need to find the solution that fits us best and I know she has much to offer.

All my best - Dan Porter

Edited by Twin Wolf Technology Group
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, Keith Woolford said:

The hijacking of announcements is the reason why I use the Classified section and requested that no responses be permitted to advertisements placed there.

Keith, you were not the only member who requested that classified ads NOT allow replies. That is the way that CL's classified ads are configured. Unfortunately some people [strongly] disagree with the inability to reply to classified ads, but we are staying the course.

Note that this posting was not placed in the classified ads, but rather a different (topical) forum. Just became aware of that this afternoon. Given the content, this thread will be moved to the classified ads category, which will effectively terminate any further replies.