Finca Feliz Products (Including Nano Colloidal Silver And Immune Boosters) Are Available

NewsLady

image.png.7fb54fc63ec0ee57935b8bf9342627c4.png

Greetings Everyone:

I wanted to update you because of the current situation since the BCP Market will be closed for who knows how many weeks.

We have entered interesting times to say the least. I know some of my products and remedies can be helpful, so I wanted to make them available to you.

Nano Colloidal Silver, a natural antibiotic for virus, bacteria, mold and parasites. 8/oz $15 2/oz $8 and 1/oz w/ spray $5.

Reishi Mushroom and Turkey Tail/Chaga Tinctures, my #1 immune boosters $19

Ashwagandha, (an adaptogen) for stress and balancing the cortisol in the adrenals. $19

These are things you might want to have on hand. I am unable to include attachments to this notice so if you want more info, let me know and I'll send you a word doc.

Because of the Market closure…

I am joining my friends at Mort’s Bakery, in SF Plaza, this Tuesday from 9-10 am to deliver what you need. Let me know and I’ll have it bagged and ready for you.

And for those of you in town, I’ll be at Quick Fix at 10:30am while my car is repaired for an hour. I’ll be in their waiting room with your goodies.

Let me know which location you want to meet me no later than Monday afternoon.

If these delivery times aren’t convenient, you are welcome to come to the Farm and get what you need. Email is the best way to contact me.

MORINGA

• I discovered recently that Moringa, besides all the nutrition is provides… There are 20 basic amino acids that make up the proteins in your body. Nine of them — histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, tryptophan, threonine and valine — are considered “essential” as none of them are made by your body and therefore must be obtained from your diet
  • Moringa (Moringa Oleifera), is an excellent protein source, containing 30.3% crude protein and 19 amino acids in total, including all nine essential amino acids

I have Moringa Oil and a limited supply of dried leaves (2 bags) right now. It will be awhile before it grows and is harvested again, but I have lots of Moringa Tincture (a concentrate) available for $10. All other tinctures are $19 ea.

GARLIC

Who knows after all this what will happen, but I assure you it is at the top of my priority list. Last I heard it was going to be the “purple striped” variety from Mexico I got a couple of years ago to hold us over, due in April. We’ll have to see what manifests during this time of chaos. The Gilroy harvest usually starts in April and is available in June.

BLACKBERRIES AND AVOCADOS

The Blackberries are coming in strong, and in a few weeks, I’ll be harvesting for months. Of course, only those perfectly ripe will be picked. I am creating a list of those who want the berries when they are available. I know some of you have been waiting patiently and those on my list will be the first to be contacted until the Market re-opens.

I have 2 varieties of Avocados ripening on the tree. The big Butter and smaller round Haas. They will be picked at perfect maturity as well. Ripening time for the Hass, when you buy it, is 10 days and the Butter is 2 weeks. They are not quite ready, but I’ll let you know when they are. Guaranteed organic and the best avocados you can buy.

SOME Final Thoughts

As long as I’m catching up here there’s one more thing I want you to see. It’s a 10-minute video that came across my screen this morning. A great explanation of what a virus is and it’s not what you think, according to this doctor. As you may know, I sell tools to protect you and your home from EMF's and G5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=640&v=zFN5LUaqxOA&feature=emb_logo

You may already know I sell tools for EMF and G5 protection for yourself and home. I will be placing an order soon. Contact me for more information.

CASITAS FOR RENT

My 2 casitas are now available to rent, so if you, or someone you know, is interested I have a couple of ads posted on Ning.

https://boquete.ning.com/group/rental/forum/casita-for-rent-at-finca-feliz-in-volcancito-an-organic-farm

My announcements usually go only to those on my mailing list so let me know if you want to be included.

Please stay safe and well. If you need me for something, let me know. Stay in your Spiritual Center – This too shall pass.

Blessing, love and light to you all.

Lynne at Finca Feliz

Lvanderkar@gmail.com

• Moderator_02 changed the title to Finca Feliz Products (Including Nano Colloidal Silver And Immune Boosters) Are Available