One of the funniest videos I've ever seen

JudyS

• 3 months later...

I apparently missed seeing this topic when originally posted. Thanks to Marcela for commenting on it so that popped back up for me. And thanks to Judy for posting the link. Great video, if for no other reason than to see the look of disbelief on Simon's face. And sorry that Marcela is in bed with pain.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Have you relaxed the rule requiring that all posts relate to Chiriqui?  I'm not complaining, but remember once the door is opened . . . .

No change in rules or policy. This forum (Idle Chatter and Personal Musings) has been exempted from day 1 re the rule about postings relating to life in Chiriqui. That ability to exempt is documented in the forum rules, but the forum description has to specify the exemption. This forum has been so specified. There are a few other forums with the exemption. Note that blogs in general are exempt.

Thanks for refreshing this aspect of CL's rules.

2 hours ago, Admin_01 said:

No change in rules or policy. This forum (Idle Chatter and Personal Musings) has been exempted from day 1 re the rule about postings relating to life in Chiriqui. That ability to exempt is documented in the forum rules, but the forum description has to specify the exemption. This forum has been so specified. There are a few other forums with the exemption. Note that blogs in general are exempt.

Thanks for refreshing this aspect of CL's rules.

Well thank goodness for that exemption, otherwise we could never post anything humorous or whimsical or just to feel good.