Euphonious Pablum

Aw, c'mon Jay. Kenny is one of those performers who has been the victim of over-exposure. When I was in in HS in Seattle, back in the early 70's I remember members of the HS band coming back from a concert where they heard and raved about a young member of the Franklin HS jazz band. Later I worked with classmates of Kenny's. I've always thought that certain performers are actually better when performing as part of a duet.

Kenny G and Bocelli together in one concert - nothing could be better.  Where is the location of this performance; where was it filmed?  Background reminds me of Italy or maybe France.  Any merit to rumor that Mr. G and Bocelli are planning a program in Panama City?

That concert was filmed in Tuscany near Bocelli's home. One of the finest concerts you are ever likely to see and hear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3mG7IlpF4I

My apology for a late thanks for this great music.  Had to rush my cat to the vet because of a snake bite to his foot.  Poor thing--bite looks bad this morning and he is fighting me about taking medicine the vet recommended.

But thanks for the Bocelli music -- wonderful, and you make it possible to calm down about the vet call!