Embarrassing News for the US from Panama Newsroom!

Can just imagine what other media outlets are reporting. Every bit of news from the US is about Trump.

Last week ABC news spent 58 minutes of coverage on Trump for the week and 2 minutes on Bernie Sanders!

http://www.newsroompanama.com/news/panama/world-view-us-drifts-towards-political-irresponsibility?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+newsroompanama+%28Newsroom+Panama%29

There are reasons for the disparity in news coverage:

1. Sanders has almost zero chance of capturing the nomination while Trump seems to have a reasonable shot at getting his party's nomination

2. Trump is entertaining and ol' Bernie not so much.

I don't know what the moderator's policies are on U.S. politics but I would hate to see this forum devolve into a squabble over U.S. politics.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Penny said:

I don't know what the moderator's policies are on U.S. politics but I would hate to see this forum devolve into a squabble over U.S. politics.

The potential for this topic to go away from the purpose of this website is quite high. It has already wandered too far.

Accordingly, this topic gets the honor of being the first to be "locked". No further replies in this thread will be possible.

We remind our members of Rule #22 in the Terms and Rules.

• Admin_01 locked, unlocked and locked this topic