Four Watercolor Classes or Events in June and July

View this email in your browser
c044d46c-6379-4be3-9072-8cb746c84ff5.jpg

SPLASHING PAINT CLASSES
and other CREATIVE OPPORTUNITIES

To pre-register for any of these opportunities, e-mail me at foothillgal44@yahoo.com   You will be added to the proper list. 

JUNE SKETCH AND PAINT - JUNE 6 -  Saturday, 9 to 1

This is a fun opportunity to paint with friends and make new ones in the Beautiful Jungle Garden area behind my house.  I will help you individually with capturing a scene outside in literally the jungle of possible compositions.  Your fee:  bring a salad to serve four artists.
Number of artists: 16       All levels of experience welcome.
Bring your own materials.  Possibly Mandarin will have supplies, and if not, Daisys in David will have the basics.

COLOR BLAST – JUNE 13 to JULY 11 -  Saturdays, 9 to 11:30
This popular class is being offered for the third time (and the last time for this year). This series focuses on the major color schemes used by artists of any media and will emphasize the importance of using neutrals in your paintings. Lots of examples, practice, and demonstrations. We learn juicy tidbits about Van Gogh, Cezanne, O’Keefe and other artists.
 Number of artists: 8
Fee: $90 includes materials   Fee includes paints and paper.
Some experience needed. E-mail me for clarification:  foothillgal44@yahoo.com

JULY
Guest Teacher !!!

Lynn Gohman, BA of Volcan, trained artist and teacher joins us for a special Negative Painting Class – July 21, Saturday, 10 - 2
Lynn has a BA in Illustration and Graphic Design, and one of Lynn’s many strengths is using negative painting to create dramatic and unusual visual dynamics.  Join us for a step by step demo and lesson that you can easily use in your paintings of the future.  We are allowing plenty of time for this experience so bring a brown bag lunch and prepare to enjoy this creative challenge. The subject this time is the beautiful gradation of leaves framing a tropical flower.  Fee:  $43  ($35 tuition and $8 materials fee)  All materials provided.
  Number of artists:  12
All levels of experience welcome.

BEGINNER INTENSIVE – beginning July 3 – 9-11

The eight meetings in July are:  July 3 and 4, 10 and 11,  17 and 18,  24 and 25
Emphasizing demonstrations and practice, this class covers composition, blending, color choices, creating drama, use of your brushes, and much more.  Bring your questions and prepare to have a wonderful time.
 Number of artists: only 4  (so sign up early)   Beginners and Inter. Beginners.
Fee:  $79  ( tuition: $64  materials: $15) All materials provided

To pre-register for any of these opportunities, e-mail me at foothillgal44@yahoo.com   You will be added to the proper list.
Looking forward to painting with you,
Barbara Will-Wallace

color-twitter-48.png
color-facebook-48.png
color-link-48.png

Copyright © 2018 watercolors by Barbara, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email due to your interest in watercolor classes.

Our mailing address is:
watercolors by Barbara
5929 Treeledge Drive
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918