The Amazing BCP Children's Christmas Party

NewsLady

Dear Boquete, and our wonderful “BCP Elves”!

What a great time at Saturday’s BCP Christmas Party, Sat Dec. 12th.

Kudos to the phenomenal team of volunteers who brought smiles to the faces and gazillions of galletas to the tummies of hundreds of kids. You know who you are. If I had a senior moment and forgot to thank you personally , please email me so we can chat! Really, I mean it! Some just zipped in and donated. Thank you!

There were Globos, (Balloons)  Galore, Christmas Cards made, faces painted and tattoos applied,2 “Death Defying “ Piñatas flying around (write and ask me about That!), and a movie in the BCP Theater, “Santa Buddies” in Spanish , of course.. with subtitles… that made us all tear up. Sitting in a theater with 100 spellbound children who have never seen a movie… is something not to be missed.

Thank you a million times Dear Volunteers … For those hundreds of gorgeous smiles at BCP on Saturday.

Yes, the Kids… but you would be amazed at the smiles from the Volunteers.

We are so grateful for this event. It reminds us of the Spirit of this time of year. Those who miss the Family at Special times?

For those of you who are new to Boquete, if you want to be in  touch our local community.. get in touch with us. https://www.facebook.com/bcpboquete

Start your day today…with these smiles! More to come.

Abrazos Y Muchas Gracias, Amigos de BCP… your Theater and Events Center across the Bridge in Boquete, Panama.