Muchisimas Gracias!

NewsLady

On behalf of the Boquete Knitters and Quilters, I want to thank the community for once again joining us to sample and enjoy the 21 soups at the Great Boquete Soup Fest.

Even though I have a deep-seated fear of inadvertently omitting someone, this is my best list of the truly amazing and generous donors to our event:

Susie and Tom Brymer
Susan and Kerry Frank
Julieann and Arlo Kehren
Lin Hall
Domitila Rodriguez
Deborah Green
Luciana Angel
Cathy Schulte
Karl and Sheila Strunk
Jason Stone
Nan Landsman
Elaine Lewis
Joanne Hatch
Carlos and Tina Ledezma
Beverly Enns
Brian and Linda Comstock Teel

In addition to these amazing individuals, the following commercial establishmets donated to our event:

Two Guys and a Cooler
Mike's Global Grill
Gluten Free Gold
Milan Italia
Big Daddy's
Sr. Gyros
Tre Scalini Restaurant
Sugar & Spice Bakery

Congratulations to David Wulf, who won the beautiful, hand-woven table runner in the Raffle!

Thank you to all of "my" knitters and crocheters and quilters who baked cookies, served soups, accepted your cash and gave you soup bowls, and generally tried to keep me calm all afternoon.

My thanks could not possibly be complete without mentioning Ruby McKenzie, Jakki Champ, and everyone at Amigos de Animales de Boquete!  Your venue is almost (but not quite) as big as your hospitality and your heart. 

Lastly, to the community of Boquete, thank you.  Thank you for caring, thank you for coming, thank you for contributing to our cause: providing soft, warm beauty to our neighbors' babies and children.  I'm so tempted to say "you're keeping us in stitches", but I think I'll just tell you that you are, by your generosity, knitted together with us in love.

With all my heart,

Brandy Gregory, Founder
Boquete Knitters and Quilters