HELP needed -- for the BJBF 2018 Green Room

Moderator_02

• Moderators
Good morning to Boquete !   Kiwi Vicki here.

I guess the rain is not subsiding anytime soon. I believe this has been one of the wettest years for a long time,  and those I am in contact with tell me they are over the rain.  Friends of mine have just landed in Auckland for a week, and whilst still a little chilly (Spring here)  at least its not raining.

I am back at the helm of the Green Room for the BJBF Festival next February. I will be flying in early February to complete arrangements and organise set up.  It is more difficult for me this time, since I no longer have my own kitchen to raid for the required utensils etc to have it function, so I am calling upon the fantastic Boquete community to help me out please.

I am going to need cooking utensils and other things. I have a list, and am hoping some of you out there will lend a hand to supply those things on my list. Fry pans, cutting boards, cooking utensils, bowls, etc etc, and a coffee maker, and french press.   If you would be willing to help out,  donate or lend, even just one or two items would be most welcome,  please email me here -  vickiwhittle@me.com  and I will send you through the list to look at.

I will also be calling for volunteers to work the Green Room with me, as well as donations of food.  The festival is late February, so please let me know if you are interested to be involved.

Thanks so much.  I’m looking forward to getting back to Boquete again, and seeing all the wonderful friends I made.

Vix.

Vicki Whittle
vickiwhittle@me.com
(+64) (0)21 954 998
--

If replying to this message, reply ONLY to the ORIGINATOR (typically your email application's 'Reply To' function works).

To stop receiving these emails, send a message to news.boquete@gmail.com with the word unsubscribe in the subject line or body of the message.

© 2017, News Boquete. All rights reserved. Public redistribution strictly prohibited without prior written permission.