Finca Santa Marta Organic Produce at the Tuesday Market

Moderator_02

• Moderators

Good morning from Virginia.

Kim and I are in Virginia for a few weeks catching up with family and friends.  Mean while our dedicated crew at the farm in Panama is busy planting and harvesting the largest variety of fresh organic produce available in Chiriqui, for your dinner table.  And our free range "near organic" chickens are a great way to add some healthy protein to your dinner as well.  Currently we sell whole or cut up frozen chickens.

We sell our products at the Tuesday Morning Market in Boquete and deliver to Dolega and David on Tuesday afternoon.

On Friday afternoons our associate, Dee delivers special orders to Volcan.  Email me for more information on how this program works.

On Thursdays we pick, pack and ship our fresh organic produce and other items to Bocas Del Toro, Panama City and all points in between. Contact me for more information about our shipments to Volcan, Santiago, Chitre, Las Tablas, Coronado, El Valle and Panama City.

We offer a new, easy to use web site at http://www.fincasantamarta.biz/ to place orders on for pickup in Boquete on Tuesday, deliveries to Volcan on Fridays and shipping to other destinations in Panama on Thursdays.  All deliveries require a phone call to me at my USA # 540-560-9680 before placing an order so we can arrange delivery and payment terms etc.  We also use Skype at FincaSantaMarta.  My email is PanamaRon at gmail.com

Here is a list of some of the organic items we grow for you:

Kale – 2 varieties, Curley and Dinosaur

Fresh Culinary herbs including cilantro, basil (4 varieties), rosemary, thyme, oregano, and others

Lemon Grass

Cherry Tomatoes

Collard Greens

Kohlrabi

Kohlrabi Leaves

Green Beans

Soy Beans

Dried Beans

New Zealand Spinach

Daikon Radishes

Ensalada mixta (mixed Asian greens)

Saute Mixed Greens

Bok Choy

Manzaña Bananas

Naranjillas

Hot Peppers,

Cucumbers

Sweet Potatoes

Buttercrunch head lettuce (hydroponic)

Green and Purple leaf lettuce (hydroponic)

Mustard Greens

Spinach (malabar tropical vine)

Dandelion Greens

Ginger

Galangal

Turmeric

Limes

Organic Coconut Oil – 16 oz. local

Free Range Chickens – whole or cut up (near organic – no antibiotics)

Chickens livers, gizzards, and necks (near organic – no antibiotics)

Free Range chickens eggs (near organic - no antibiotics)

Diatomaceous Earth (imported from New Mexico)

Organic Pop Corn (grown in the USA)

Organic and All Natural Peanut Butter (no additives)

Aloe Vera Plants

Herb plants

And we also offer lots more including Gluten Free foods, imported organic spices, essential oils, and Dr Bronnor’s All Natural Soaps.

Let us know what we can harvest fresh for you this week.

Ron and Kim Miller
Finca Santa Marta
540-560-9680 Ron’s USA cell phone
777-9229 Panama office phone (early mornings or leave a message and a call back number)
6242-9308 – Richard our bilingual farm manager
Skype = FincaSantaMarta

--

If replying to this message, reply ONLY to the ORIGINATOR (typically your email application's 'Reply To' function works).

To stop receiving these emails, send a message to news.boquete@gmail.com with the word unsubscribe in the subject line or body of the message.

© 2017, News Boquete. All rights reserved. Public redistribution strictly prohibited without prior written permission.