Be Blessed And Be A Blessiing / Se Bendecido Y Se Una Bendición

Admin_01

• Administrators

00175496-c7d0-41f6-b68f-6dba14b1d31f.jpg

How God has healed me and others of Cáncer/Como Dios me ha sanado a mi y a otros de Cáncer.

d9607a2f-5a0f-4fa0-848b-ba3f4eb198f5.jpg
839df6bc-cf64-4471-9bad-dec314af6def.jpg
In October, 2006, one week after opening the orphanage, a tumor came up in my neck. This tumor resulted in being a high-grade, non-hodgkin lymphoma. I had surgery to remove this tumor, which was originally diagnosed an Anaplastic thyroid cáncer. 

En Octubre del 2006, una semana después de haber abierto la Casa Hogar, un tumor apareció en mi cuello. Este tumor resultó en ser un limfoma de alto grado non-hodgkin. Tuve una cirugía para remover este tumor, lo cual fue originalmente diagnosticado como un cáncer anaplásico de la tiroide.

04703e29-749a-4eee-bf32-8f296083e4f7.jpg
I went through chemotherapy from January to September, 2007, and due to the surgery had no voice during that time. While taking chemo, a lady at the hospital recommended I take an immune system building product. That product is called Transfer Factor Plus, made by 4Life. I began taking this product (10 pills daily) and did so for over a year. Afterwards I took 3 pills a day. During my chemo treatments I would only be sick for 24 hours and after that I would go back to my daily routine. I only missed church one time during my whole treatment and I even played in our softball league. 
I know that God is the one that healed me but I always wanted to know if the Lord just did a miracle or used the chemo, the Transfer Factor Plus or the other natural medicines I took. It would take almost 10 years for me to have an answer. 

Pasé por quimioterapia desde enero hasta septiembre del 2007 y debido a la cirugía no podía hablar. Mientras tomaba la quimeo, una dama en el hospital me recomendó que tomara un producto que fortalecía el sistema inmunológico. Este producto es llamado Transfer Factor Plus, hecho por la 4Life. Empezé a tomar este producto (10 pastillas diarias) por más de un año. Luego seguí tomando 3 pastillas diarias. Durante mi tratamiento de quimeo solo me enfermaba por 24 horas y luego volvía a mi rutina diaria. Solo falté a la iglesia una sola vez durante todo mi tratamiento y hasta jugué en nuestra liga de sofbol. 
Yo se que Dios es el que me sanó pero siempre quise saber si el Señor hizo simplemente un milagro o si utilizó la quimeo, el Transfer Factor Plus o las medicinas naturales que tomé. Tardaría 10 años el tener una respuesta.

a7432bed-5438-4aee-92e1-ee8340741cc9.jpg
The couple in this picture have been in our church since 1998. He is today a Pastor even though he is legally blind. His wife is his "eyes." Silveria became very ill from February to May, 2016, when the doctors finally announced that she had a Stage 4, metastatic abdominal and lung cancer. She was hospitalized and they would only give her morphine for the pain. She was given no hope. I decided it was time to do more than just pray for her so we began purchasing the Transfer Factor Plus with the help of other churches here in Panama. We would sneak 15 pills a day into her hospital room and she would take them. Within 2 weeks a lump had built up on her side and finally broke open and out came puss and blood for the next 2 months. She eventually walked out of the hospital without ever taking any chemotherapy and the picture above was take just a few weeks ago. She is doing very well. 

I truly believe in this product and if you would like to try it, I am sure you will not be disappointed. 4Life not only produces Transfer Factor Plus, but they also produce products directed to assist in Cardiovascular problems, diabetes, kidney problems, hormonal dysfunctions, liver problems, Detoxification, weight loss and stabilizing your metabolism. 
Any products you buy using our code will not only benefit you but it will also benefit the orphanage. All proceeds we receive through the sales of these products are being used to help finance our orphanage. We receive about 15% of the amount of money you spend on any product.

Our code is: 9496935

If you would like to sign up to purchase 4Life products, you may send me an email with the following information and you will receive your own code to buy it online or at a store near you. 
Full name
Email
Phone
Address
Country
Temporary password
Once I have signed you up you will receive a code and you can go to www.4life.com and put in your code and password and see the products and place orders. All your purchases will bring a 15% gift to our orphanage. 
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. God bless you,

Byron Willis

La pareja en esta foto han estado en nuestra iglesia desde 1998. El hoy día es Pastor aunque es ciego. Su esposa es sus "ojos." Silveria se enfermó gravemente desde Febrero hasta mayo del 2016, cuando por fin los medicos nos informaron que ella tenía un cáncer metastasico en el abdomen y los pulmones y estaba en la etapa 4. Ella estaba hospitalizada y solo le daban morfina por el dolor. No le daban esperanza de nada. Yo decidí que era tiempo de hacer más que solo orar, así que empezamos a comprar el Transfer Facter Plus con la ayuda de otras iglesias aquí en Panamá. Metíamos a escondidas al hospital 15 pastillas cada día y ella los tomaba. Dentro de 2 semanas se fue recogiendo una masa en su costado lo cual rompió y empezó a salir pus y sangre por 2 meses. Ella salió caminando del hospital sin haber recibido quimioterapia y la foto arriba fue tomada hace solo unas semanas atras. Ella se encuentra muy bien. 

Realmente creo en este producto y si deseas probarlo estoy seguro que no te desepcionaría. 4Life no solo produce Transfer Factor Plus, sino también productos para ayudar en los cardiovascular, diabetes, riñones, disfunciones hormonales, desintoxicaciones, perdida de peso y estabilizar su metabolismo. 
Cualquier producto que compres usando nuestro codigo no solamente le beneficiará a usted sino que tambén a nuestro orfanato. Todas las entradas que recibimos de las ventas de estos productos están siendo utilizadas para financiar nuestro orfanato. Nosotros recibimos el 15% de la cantidad de dinero que que usted gaste en un producto. 

Nuestro codigo es: 9496935

Si deseas inscribirte para comprar los productos 4Life, puedes enviarme un correo electronico con la siguiente información y recibirás tu propio codigo para comprar por internet o en una tienda cerca de usted. 
Nombre y apellido
Correo electronico
Numero de telefono
Dirección
País
Contraseña temporal
Una vez que le inscribo recibirás tu propio código y puedes ir a www.4life.com y poner tu código y contraseña y así ver los productos y hacer pedidos. Todas sus compras darán un dividendo del 15% de lo que gastes al orfanato. 
Si tienes más preguntas favor contactarme. Dios le bendiga. 

Byron Willis

outline-light-facebook-48.png
outline-light-twitter-48.png
outline-light-instagram-48.png
outline-light-link-48.png

Missionary Byron and Briceida Willis
David, Panama

Our mailing address is:
Open Door Baptist Church
1212 S. Beltline Rd.
Mesquite, TX 75149

Telephone in Panama: (507) 6501-7595--Cel; (507) 775-6639--Home; Email: bwillis@cwpanama.net 

This email was sent to news.boquete@gmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Manna Panama · Las Lomas Chiriqui · David · Panama

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
open.php?u=447a8cf0f3a8455186085c432&id=
--

If replying to this message, reply ONLY to the ORIGINATOR (typically your email application's 'Reply To' function works).

To stop receiving these emails, send a message to news.boquete@gmail.com with the word unsubscribe in the subject line or body of the message.

© 2017, News Boquete. All rights reserved. Public redistribution strictly prohibited without prior written permission.

• Admin_01 changed the title to Be Blessed And Be A Blessiing / Se Bendecido Y Se Una Bendición