Chiriqui.Life Stories #13 -- DeDe Wedekind

Admin_01

• Administrators

This is the thirteenth in a series of audio podcasts by Michael Schwartz -- Chiriqui Life Stories. This podcast features DeDe Wedekind, a singer/song writer who, along with her husband Larry, lives part time in Texas and part time in Boquete because neither one of them has retired. She is a very accomplished musician, having produced four award winning albums, has received numerous awards, and is continuing to work on additional songs and albums. This podcast is about someone who found her life's work in her mid-adult years, and now enjoys her music with a passion. DeDe performs on a regular basis at several venues in the Boquete area.

Here are some of the awards that DeDe has received:

• “Dream of You” - 2016 IMEA Album of the Year
  • DeDe-Indie Music Channel's 2016 Best New Female Artist of the Year
  • 2 IMEA Albums of the Year - 2014
  • SingerUniverse's Best Vocalist - 2014

To listen to DeDe's podcast, click below on the white, right-pointing triangle (arrow) on top of an orange circular background. If you see two options below, we recommend using the "Listen in browser" option as opposed to the "Play on SoundCloud" option.

This podcast is 35m 46s duration.

Click Here to visit DeDe's website.

Click Here to visit DeDe's Facebook page.

Click Here to subscribe to DeDe's YouTube channel.

Click Here to follow DeDe on Twitter.

If you would like to provide feedback to Mike about this podcast, or discuss other matters related to this podcast series, please either reply to this posting, or send Mike a private message (@OldMikeNY is his display name here on CL), or email to mikeseeemail@gmail.com.

If you would like to share this podcast with family and friends, simply provide them the following URL, but remember that CL membership is required to view this content:
        http://www.chiriqui.life/topic/6436-chiriquilife-stories-13-dede-wedekind/

• Admin_01 changed the title to Chiriqui Life Stories #13 -- DeDe Wedekind
  • Moderators

Here are some pictures associated with this podcast.

This first picture was taken on the day the podcast was recorded, and shows DeDe Wedekind and the producer of the podcast, Mike Schwartz.

DeDe and Mike.jpg

Next are the album covers of two of DeDe's recent albums that were mentioned in the podcast.

Dream of You.jpg

America United.jpg

Thank you so much for featuring me and my music on your amazing @ChiriquiLife Podcast! Just a note that this is not only about me and my music, but also about my husband Larry and some other fun & interesting observations about living in Panama. My website: www.DeDeWedekind.com. I wanted to give you all the information about a few local upcoming events, mentioned in the Podcast- that we have this week: 

July 4th @ The ROCK 4:00-9:30-ish w/ FIREWORKS around 8:15 to 8:30pm weather permitting. DeDe's Disco Dancing during and after the fireworks-featuring All AMERICAN MUSIC by DeDe y Larry from around 6pm-until fireworks! Call 720-2516 for more info. Reservations not required by recommended. Visit: The Rock Website for more info.

July 8th @JardinEncantado Great Gatsby Costume Party & Dinner-A Roaring 20's Celebration! 5:30 Cocktails, 6pm Dinner. Music, LIghts & Dancing from 6 to 9:30-ish pm with prizes for BEST COSTUME and BEST COUPLE!  Reservations Strongly Recommended Call 6657-5555, for more info. http://jardinencantado.com

We sincerely hope to meet you all in the upcoming months! We appreciate Chiriqui Life & Mike, for all these amazing shows! Thank you for supporting Independent Artists and Music! DeDe & Larry Wedekind 9_95958feb6b69cc_Roaring20spartyMaryDeDeLarry.thumb.jpg.6fa65f1ffcdbc96cc4f584b8dbafa5e6.jpg

The Rock.jpg

Edited by DeDeW

• Admin_01 changed the title to Chiriqui.Life Stories #13 -- DeDe Wedekind

Thanks to everyone who listened to my fun @ChiriquiLife Podcast with Mike, and for all my friends and fans who've attended our shows this week! :x ...

...And just FYI:  We'll be returning to The Rock on Friday Dec. 1st, & Wednesday Dec. 27th, from 6-9:30pm to do TWO great Holiday Music Shows with some Rock, Pop, Country & Jazz! xD See you around town!

DeDe & Larry  www.DeDeWedekind.comcover_new_new.thumb.jpg.61eaabe6742bbe699955a675ee23af2b.jpg