Rodny Direct Helpline Holiday Special

56531fe99fa57_Bannerforweb2.thumb.jpg.2b

Rodny Direct Helpline 

Holiday Special

Why Wait?

Subscribe now and extend your renewal until Feb. 2017

up to a 20% savings

Enjoy the holidays knowing that you and your family have the security and peace of mind of 

Rodny's Helpline available whenever you need help.

Rodny Direct Helpline

Like a combination of 911 and AAA, but much better than either

5 years experience - Trusted - Secure - Connected

Register first - pay later - Only $80 per year - now extended to Feb. 2017

One step registration at:

www.RodnyDirect.com

• Upvote 1

This is an amazing service.  My husband and I have been blessed to have been with Rodny since he first began.    We used his service only once when a Panamanian/American neighbor came to our door after their home was invaded by pistol carrying young men.  We called Rodny and he took over.  In minutes police and ambulance were at the home...followed shortly by investigators.  I have no doubt road blocks were put into place as the neighbor's car was stolen.   Rodny stayed with us, to let us know what was happening and as well followed up afterwards to let us know how the case progressed.  I can't say enough for what this man did for us.   I will personally never forget it !  RodnyDirect (with it's improved/secured data-base) I feel offers way more than the subscription fee reflects.   This is a real value !  Give yourself the best Christmas present you can buy.....security, efficiency and follow-up. 

Alison and Bill

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Brundageba said:

This is an amazing service.  My husband and I have been blessed to have been with Rodny since he first began.    We used his service only once when a Panamanian/American neighbor came to our door after their home was invaded by pistol carrying young men.  We called Rodny and he took over.  In minutes police and ambulance were at the home...followed shortly by investigators.  I have no doubt road blocks were put into place as the neighbor's car was stolen.   Rodny stayed with us, to let us know what was happening and as well followed up afterwards to let us know how the case progressed.  I can't say enough for what this man did for us.   I will personally never forget it !  RodnyDirect (with it's improved/secured data-base) I feel offers way more than the subscription fee reflects.   This is a real value !  Give yourself the best Christmas present you can buy.....security, efficiency and follow-up. 

Alison and Bill

Ditto.

I have heard many people say that they are waiting until February, when Rodny's contract with Alto al Crimen expires, to sign up with Rodny Direct. If they sign up now, they'll have the extra benefits of Rodny Direct and get two months free (as their membership would not be renewable until February 2016). Why wait?

• Upvote 2