Have you been waiting for me

NewsLady

Hi....

My name is Beau (short for Beauregard) and I'm almost 2 years old.   I was found wandering around Los Molinos all shaggy and hungry.   Penny and Jim gave me a foster home while I was neutered, given my shots and groomed.  I now weight about 22 pounds and will eat anything you give me.   Now I'm ready for my forever home.

My hope is that a loving person will adopt me.   I'm healthy, happy and friendly.  I am crate trained and am quiet all night.  I wake up with my tail wagging and ready for fun.   At night I love to snuggle up in a lap or lie on my back next to my human.   I get along very well with other dogs and children and I love to play with toys...especially if they squeek.

So....please come see me Tuesday at the Market where I will be waiting to meet you.  You'll know me by my ever-waging tail and friendly greeting.  Or, you can call my foster mom, Penny Ripple, at 6948-8255 to beat the rush.  You'll fall in love with me and can take me right home with you.

Beau Boy

590469a320dd5_CuteBeauSmall.jpg.88aae7c466f92c1432f5ad87e8cfef91.jpg