Seasonal Tips and an Invitaion

NewsLady

It looks as if the Rainy Season might be creeping up on us this year.  For those of you with green thumbs this is a great time to get your "Inverno" garden in shape.  As a food business we try to use as many locally grown vegetables that we can and one of the most reliable sources that we have found is our very own back yard.  Tomatoes, Asparagus, Potatoes, beets, radish, you name it.  It all grows amazing here in Boquete.  So get your seeds out and toss em in a hole.  There's a good chance that they will grow..

If you want a gardening tip that will produce results that will literally blow your mind, COMPOST.  This organic waste of Carbon and Nitrogen resulting from the decay of leaves, wood chips, straw, cardboard, grass clippings, organic (no meat) food waste  will give all of your flowers and vegetables a boost that makes all synthetic fertilizer look like child's play.  It's so easy to get a compost going and if done right you can have rich composted soil in just about 30 days..  Another amazing benefit of composting is that you get to make compost tea!!!  This brew consisting of your compost dirt, molasses, a few other bits,  and water will deliver the full growing potential of your garden.  Kale leaves that will blow your mind, Tomatoes that are disease resistant, and so much more.  You see most people fight plant diseases once they see that their plant is infected but if you give your plants everything that they need to be strong and healthy they will develop a resistance to typical plant diseases...

We hope that you are taking advantage of Boquete's micro climate and having fun growing your very own food.  By the way.  I almost forgot.  I will have some 1 year crowns available for Jersey Giant Asparagus.  This literally means that here in Boquete with the "Eternal Growing Season" you will be harvesting Asparagus in 12 months +/-.  My 1 years crowns are already giving me shoots that are fit for a Kings Meal!!  So if you have ever wanted to grow asparagus and never liked the 2-3 year waiting period.  These Crowns will speed things up a bit for you.  Remember that once asparagus are mature they will produce for you for the next 15-20 years..  WOW..  I'm not sure how many crown I will have but if you are interested send me a message.  They will probably be $2 each.

OOPS 1 more thing.  If anyone is interested in growing elephant Garlic (Pictured above) as well, as soon as my babies get bigger I will seed them and have them available.  Just let me know if you would like this awesome sweeter variety of garlic (Sort of) to grow.  Makes for great black garlic!! 

If you are new to Boquete we would love to welcome you.  Our Family started a small food business 6 years ago and we specialize in making easy, delicious, affordable meals that are convenient for travelers, vacationers, families looking to take a break from the kitchen, home alone spouses, really anyone.  Most of our meals come prepared and frozen in packages fit for 2 meals.  We source our ingredients from all over the world and have a truly international variety of choices.   We love to cook and we'd love to cook for you.  So stay in tonight, order take out, and join the 2 Guys experience.  If you would like to see our ever expanding menu of Entrees, Sides, Desserts, Breads, and more please click on this link below...

http://doshombrespanama.com/our-menu/

Be sure to sign up for our weekly update and newsletter.  We are always up to something and love to share our secrets and tips with you through our weekly messages.  On the menu this week we have made Lasagna, Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza, Thai Coconut Curry, Baklava, Coffee Chocolate Mocha Cheesecake, and a whole lot more..  If you would like to subscribe to our email list click this link and follow the instructions... 

Join By Clicking Here

We try to make your life here in Panama a little bit easier and one of the ways that we do that is by offering convenient ways to utilize our service.  We offer deliver, BCP Pick up, or you can even swing by our location and receive a 10% discount for picking your order up.  We are about 3 weeks away from finishing the construction of a full blown commercial kitchen.  I can't wait to share with you what's next on the Horizon!!  The last half of 2017 will be ridiculous!!

Thanks for taking the time to read my email and if there's anything I can do to help you out please let me know..

Eric, Cecelia, Chandler, Keira, Aidan