It's about time!!!! The Reveal is happening!!

NewsLady

Hello Everyone,

I am so pleased to announce that today we have implemented a system that has been long overdue.  This system will require a tiny bit of instruction but I think that in the long run everyone will benefit from what we are finally able to unveil today!!  For the last 3 months we have been working on perfecting a shopping experience that is second to none.  One of simplicity and control.  Today we have completed it.  Effectively immediately we are going live with a shopping cart on our web site.  This shopping cart will have real time inventory control so you will always know what we have when we have it.  No more emails saying "we are out of an item"  This will produce a more streamline system of ordering for everyone.  I kept the format the same so the way our menu reads in our newsletters is the same way it reads on our web site.

All you have to do is visit our site and select the items that you would like to order.  If you want multiple items simply type in how many you want and click add to cart.  After you are finished simply select "view cart" to review your order.  If you are ok with what you selected then proceed to check out.  At the checkout you will be prompted to create an account.  Unlike most websites where you need to input tons of information and credit card numbers and all that stuff I have kept it very simple and effective.  All you need is your name and email.  That's it!!!  No credit card info, no address, none of that stuff.  When you create your account you will select a password.  Be sure to write it down.  Every time you order in the future you can just log in and the system will remember your info.  You can check past orders and do other cool stuff from inside.

When you check out you will be prompted to select one of 3 delivery options. 

1.  BCP

2. Delivery

3.  Pick up at our location  (if you select this option the system will automatically calculate a 10% discount so there will no longer be any confusing situations)

Monday is still the best day for Pick up as this is when our entire menu is finished.

After you have placed your order you will receive a confirmation email with the total and the items you have ordered.

I hope that you like the new system of ordering.  For 3 years now you have been nudging us in this direction and we are so glad you did.  This will help out in so many areas that it's hard to list them all!!.

If you are new to our site scroll to the bottom and sign up for our newsletter.

If you have any questions or problems please let me know. 

This week we made an AWESOME Corned beef and cabbage soup that will knock your socks off.  Also The Sauerkraut is ready!! FINALLY.  We also made a fresh batch of regular corned beef and Cecelia is busy cranking out her Pizzas....  If you wanted Spicy or Mild Breakfast sausage we will have that as well.

Here is the link to our menu.  Be sure to mark it as a favorite...  Please let me know your thoughts on this improvement!!

http://doshombrespanama.com/our-menu/

Eric

2 Guys & A Cooler

doshombrespanama.com