Art at the Tuesday Market - Rosewood Square Bowl, Hand-Painted Bird Plates + more

NewsLady

Beautiful woodturnings by award-winning artist David van Harn - plus bird paintings in acrylic on my cedro plates by Boquete artist, Richar Huiza.  On the back terrace at the BCP Tuesday Morning Market. 

A new item that will be available tomorrow morning is the gallery-quality square bowl pictured below.  It is 5-1/2" square by 1-1/2" tall, and was turned from an exceptional piece of cocobolo (Dalbergia retusa) - a true rosewood.  This is a very special and unusually beautiful piece of art from the lathe, with graceful curves and a silky-smooth buffed-on pure carnauba wax finish that highlight the beauty of this wood.  This is truly one of the finest turnings I have ever made - $60. 

(I will also have available my regular collection of artistic woodturnings - plates and bowls, candle holders, bottle stoppers, honey dippers and cigar tubes.)

DVH1.JPGDVH2.JPG

I will also have available four 9" diameter cedro plates with Richar's bird paintings - one with a quetzal, two with toucans and one with a scarlet macaw (pictured below). 

DVH3.JPG

--

David van Harn

Boquete, Chiriqui, Panama

Cell Phone: 6706-7236

e-mail: dvanharn@gmail.com