The New Big Daddy's updates, promos and more

NewsLady

Hi Everyone

You may have heard the rumors, so I want to clarify the talk around town. Yes, I have purchased Big Daddy’s and am so excited to finally have my own restaurant. I’ve been working toward this for many years!! We have some awesome expansion projects, new menu items and promotions that I want you to know about.

I have had many great teachers and experiences over the years, and one of them is to buy locally and support the local providers whenever possible. Next week at Big Daddy’s Grill I will select and buy from a local vendor at BCP’s Tuesday Morning Market to use in a lunch special. After announcing which vendor I have selected for that week, ask for a receipt and bring it in on Tuesday between 12 pm to 3 pm and receive a free house margarita or one of our hand squeezed Fusion Lemonades with your lunch purchase.

We have started expansion this week on our back patio to make it better and better, with more seating and a fire pit for you to relax and enjoy.

We will kick off both our full service AND fast food breakfast on December 20th and will be open from 7 am Tuesday through Sunday.

We will soon be serving craft beer on tap, along with a rum bar and additions to our margarita selection. We are now an official vendor for Panama Red Rum, by the drink or by the bottle.

We have our new top-of-the-line espresso machine and will be serving the 1st place winner of the Best of Panama coffee competition, Elida Coffee. In addition, we will have some afternoon cupping classes given by Landreth Laws…a very knowledgeable coffee guide and part owner of Big Daddy’s Grill.

So many cool things are in the works, so stay tuned! We will have a Grand Reopening event soon. Our plan is to keep the current name, and simply enhance and grow with the results of our recent survey in mind. We thank you for giving us your input.

We are all very excited to hit the ground running, and to make Big Daddy’s Grill a great place for you to eat and enjoy.

Too sign up for our mailing list click on the link below

http://eepurl.com/ctiMrb

See you soon,

Chef Chris