Jazz and Blues Festival green Room

NewsLady

Hola Boquete Residents.

December has arrived, and we will have lots of fabulous people coming to stay in our wonderful wee town for the next few months.  Is that you?

February brings the amazing ‘Biggest Little Jazz and Blues Festival in the World’ and we need your help.  The Green Room hospitality is now renowned as the 'best ever’,   and that is all because of the fabulous volunteers who help to make it so.  The festival is extended to include Friday 10th February, and so I need more volunteers to help with running the Green Room and others to donate wonderful dishes for the buffet.  We have  a lot of fun feeding and taking care of the musicians, so come and join us. Those working in the Green Room will receive free entrance to the festival for one of the days.

I also need some fabulous men to help with the pick up and load in on Thursday Feb 9, and pack out/return on Monday Feb 13.  Al Mills is donating his time, truck and hand truck and we also have the gorgeous Carol Orgain with her trusty truck to help. 

Please reply to  vickiwhittle@me.com 

For those of you who are already playing with us, thank you, and  I will be sending an email for a January  Green Room meeting shortly.

warmest thanks to all, 

Vicki
Green Room Co-ordinator   6839 5988