Exciting CHANGES !!!

WryAwry

As every expat living in Chiriqui Provence knows all-too-well, one of the biggest challenges faced on a routine basis is the dearth of social media sites specifically designed for the frustrated, the chronically unhappy, and the haters among us. It must be stipulated that Chiriqui.Life, while being an amazingly comprehensive resource for expatriates seeking general information about day-to-day life and living in Boquete and environs, is a site woefully inadequate for those souls with a need for venting spleen and spouting vitriol. It happens that I, personally, am quite an expert on all matters pertaining to the pursuit of satisfaction in Western Panama, having the benefit of the macro-view provided by observations from 4,200 miles away.

It is with great pleasure, therefore, that I announce the inauguration of Buckets.zing, where grumpy people like myself will be able to freely exchange thoughts, feelings, accusations, stinging barbs, withering insults, racial bias, universal intolerance, gay-bashing, religious pandering, wingnutism, lib-tarditude, seething resentment, over-weening self-importance, extremism of every stripe, hubris, and generally whatever may strike one's fancy.

Scientific research proves that it is unhealthy and stressful to keep one's feelings in check, so we here at wryawry Inc. anticipate great success with the launching of this site. Be assured that the site will be carefully moderated to ensure that the boundaries of good taste will be studiously ignored.

Participation at Buckets.zing will require a mandatory donation of $9.99 Balboas per month, or only $99.99 Balboas (prepaid) annually, a savings of $19.98 Balboas!

Former Members of the Don Winner website will enjoy very special paywall rates, plus a free evergreen car freshener.

Looking forward to your unbridled outlandishness,

wryawry

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, WryAwry said:

... Chiriqui.Life, while being an amazingly comprehensive resource for expatriates seeking general information about day-to-day life and living in Boquete and environs, is a site woefully inadequate for those souls with a need for venting spleen and spouting vitriol....

I would prefer that you use the words "...non-apologetically intolerant...".