Letting Go of Struggle

Experiencing the Raw Energy of Emotion

Inner Stability

Intimacy and Availability

The End of Suffering

True Autonomy

Beyond the World of Opposites

Falling into Grace

The teachings of Adyashanti are part of a Universal pointing to an essential truth: that we are more than we appear to be, and that life is not confined to what we think it is. This paradox has challenged human beings from the time they first began to ask “Who am I?” and “What is the meaning of life?”  

All great spiritual teachings have pointed to the answer, and at the same time challenged seekers to give up their deeply held beliefs, convictions and opinions that they might come to a greater understanding of Reality.

If you would like to explore the teachings expressed in the above chapter titles, please let me know via email (evelynkendall@gmail.com) or call 6752-2283  We will meet in Alto Boquete at a time that is most convenient to participants.

There will be an orientation meeting on Sunday,  September 4 at 11 a.m. at my home in Alto Boquete.  You can ask questions and decide if this group is right for you.